The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog personalities

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This one I've got now I spent just over a hour watching her and the other 4 pups before I picked the little rat bag. She wasn't the biggest nor was she the strongest. What she did have was attitude,she wouldn't back down from any of the others. I also watched some videos of her mum working on her own then with lurchers and ferrets. Everything was looking good,just one more test to pass. Picked her up to check her over,did all the usual checks. Checked her teeth and her bite was right, she didn't wriggle once for me to put her down. Happy days I'd found my girl.
And has she maintained that attitude now that she is grown up?

And has she maintained that attitude now that she is grown up?

Yes she's maintained it all throughout her life. If there was a charging rhino she'd stand her ground,then side step it at the last second,turn and be on it.

Yes she's maintained it all throughout her life. If there was a charging rhino she'd stand her ground,then side step it at the last second,turn and be on it.
:D Now there is a saying 'the dog like it's owner'...but is it a same other way round? ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back