The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Pup Stolen From Crook Area. Co Durham

Malcolm Clarke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Guys

Please can you help by being on the look out for this dog pup, he was stolen yesterday from a kennel in Crook Co Durham at approx 4.00pm.

The thief left behind another puppy and only removed the Whippet pup.

This pup has only been with his new owners for one week. he is White with black markings on both sides of the head and one black spot on his side.

Any information of one being offered for sale or some one recently acquiring a whippet pup with such markings would be gratefully received by the owners.

The Police have been informed and Dog pounds are being checked daily.

Information to: Mr Smith Mob: 07977597069 :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is terrible news i hope hes found soon :luck:

Bastards want there hand cutting off . :unsure:

Hope the dog is returned safe and sound

Cut their bloody legs and arms off hope they get what they deserve at some point and the pup found soon

Cut their bloody legs and arms off hope they get what they deserve at some point and the pup found soon

only live 6 mile from crook,will ask a few of the lurcher lads to keep there eyes open.

either opportunist as loads of lads floating about with pick ups looking for scrap or out else they can pick up. pup like this worth £100 anywhere,or maybe someone has heard of the pup and its breeding (pub talk) fallen on the wrong ears.

hope he gets him back :luck: :luck: :luck:

Any photos of this pup?

Could do with some and get them onto Dogs Lost, Hunting Life, Facebook etc.

i will have a word with some of the lurcher lads in west auckland

have x posted on fb

poor mite needs to be back where he belongs

I have cross posted on fb.

I hope he gets it back.

Do you have a photo of the pup to circulate?

I will ask around

Hi Guys

Sorry due to some personal issues at home. We never got chance to take photos of each pup.

However I did record the markings at Birth. If we locate the pup and there is any dispute of ownership. I will pay to have the pup DNA tested.

Not sure if the New owners took any photos I will check.

Regards

Malcolm

If you could get a pic from the new owner Malcolm it'll help when we're all cross posting.

The people who do this want hanging!

when come on sue was taken i got all mine chiped hope they get the pup back quick

spreading the word round dog lads hope hes returned hate theiving bas...s :luck:

Hi Guys
Sorry due to some personal issues at home. We never got chance to take photos of each pup.

However I did record the markings at Birth. If we locate the pup and there is any dispute of ownership. I will pay to have the pup DNA tested.

Not sure if the New owners took any photos I will check.

Regards

Malcolm

they will have to keep it out of public eye, i work around that area so will be always on the look.

I only live about a mile away from Crook will keep my eyes open,and ask around. Hope he,s home soon.

dunno if the dog has been found but just seen this add on facebook market place lurcher pup £50 hope the link works its black and white at · Middlesbrough, N Yorks..youll probably have to log into facebook and change the area to middlesbrough to see the advert

Last edited by a moderator:
durrr just noticed its a bitch pup for sale on facebook

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back