The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Doggy-licious Apologise

imperative

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just in case you dont go to Marketplace I have duplicated this message.

Hello Everyone ,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fab New Year so far.

Sorry I havent updated this thread of mine since Christmas as promised.

My Dad passed away on Christmas Eve.Funeral was 18th Jan,so we are only just ready to face world again lol so I will update thread and get your orders to you.Please check in boxes for replys if you have ordered.

We have some lovely treats to show you over the next few days,so please bear with me.

Thank you all for your lovely messages on facebook regarding my lovely Dad,who from child hood my brother Michael and me, called Saggy :wub:

Jax xxxxx,

Hi Jax,

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad :( I lost my Mum on Dec 10th 2007 and she was buried on 19th Dec and I must say Christmas is now a bittersweet ocassion for me.

My deepest sympathies go out to you and all your family :huggles:

Kirstyx

So sorry to hear your sad news, and yours too Kirsty... :huggles:

Christmas is not an easy time when youve lost loved ones.......Take Care xx

I'm very sorry, Jax :( Parents are so special xx

Your dad sounds like a very lovely man :D

RIP, Saggy xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the lovely messages.Showed them to my mum and really made her chuckle and smile.

So sorry about ur loss too kirsty.We never get over losing a loved one I think we just learn to cope more and more each day.

Love to you all

Jax xx :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back