The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dogs running well

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No Carol, i had to drag her out of the pub to have her pic's taken - sure it should be the other way round lol

Can't you tell i'm still in shock for Cara's picture - lead & jacket still on and dog stood like something out of the dogs home, did well taking the muzzle off lol

Poor Cara looks like you're squeezing her to death. I'm sure she was still all there when you got home lol title and all :lol: .

At least you're not knelt there like I was with a ridiculous grin on my face. I will challenge for the role of Cheshire Cat :D

P.S Do you always wear a different outfit every time ou have your photo taken only you seem to be wearing a different jacket on each photo :wacko: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
Poor Cara looks like you're squeezing her to death. I'm sure she was still all there when you got home lol title and all  :lol: .
At least you're not knelt there like I was with a ridiculous grin on my face. I will challenge for the role of Cheshire Cat  :D

P.S Do you always wear a different outfit every time ou have your photo taken only you seem to be wearing a different jacket on each photo  :wacko: .

Lol one for each dog - simple! :lol:

Erm ... yeah ... of course ... now why didn't I think of that :blink:

Classic Lord Byron - Dawdon

3 more winners for the club, Maid your Point 32lb Dog Class w/d from final, Mo Chara 20lb Yearling Class 2nd in Final & lastly new kid on the block Craig & Nicola's impressive Rapscallion taking his heat and weight class in the 32lb Yearlings against good opposition.

All the best all our club members for the forthcoming English Whippet Derby held next weekend at Newton Aycliffe.

Well done Jude and Cussy :cheers:

Congratulations to Craig and Nicola with Rapscallion, Craig looked over the moon, well done! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back