The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dominant Dog

ste freemo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have 2 Whippets who id like to work this winter.The problem im having is when they both chase together the Dog,who is a few months older, almost always runs into the smaller,faster and more tuned in bitch and disturbs what they are meant to be doing.I have taken them out on their own and they both chase well but together the dog isnt that keen.Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help.

Thanks

DONT RUN THEM TOGETHER,run one then rest it while other is running.

Have done this when starting a young dog off,but when they know what to do stopped as they become dependant on eachother being there. (imo)

gutsey said:
DONT RUN THEM TOGETHER,run one then rest it while other is running.Have done this when starting a young dog off,but when they know what to do stopped as they become dependant on eachother being there. (imo)

Thanks m8 ill have a go at that later.Maybe i should try it for a few days and see what the result is,ill let you know.

:cheers:

ste freemo said:
I have 2 Whippets who id like to work this winter.The problem im having is when they both chase together the Dog,who is a few months older, almost always runs into the smaller,faster and more tuned in bitch and disturbs what they are meant to be doing.I have taken them out on their own and they both chase well but together the dog isnt that keen.Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help.Thanks

hi

that sounds just like my lurchers my dog allways take the bitch out :oops: .

will have to try wot gutsey says and hope it works.

good luck with yours :luck: :luck: :luck: .

mick aka hobgoblin.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back