The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Donamana

longstone lass

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a real good day yesterday, the sun was shinning the crac and company was good :)

IMG_1330-1.jpg
IMG_1321-1.jpg
IMG_1329-1.jpg

IMG_1327-1.jpg
IMG_1335-1.jpg
IMG_1334-1.jpg

grant with ZENA.......PRINCESS WARRIOR, under 23 racing winner and she picked up a 1st in the showing

IMG_1312-1.jpg

BRONCO came in 2nd in the uder 23 racing and picked up 2 2nds in the showing

well done everyone

rhonda

just look at all those smiling faces at this show it made the main shows here look pathetic the crowd here was outstanding ive never seen as many lurchers terriers or whippets out this year not forgetting strong dogs this show is not to be missed and all for a good cause well done to all who helped make it a good day :thumbsup:

that's me hiding like an ostrich between my two whippets. They both ran well but one of them suffered a lot of interference. In the first whippet heat, a fawn dog decided to play and he upset the two other dogs beside him, though they did continue racing unlike the playful one. In the finals, a dark brindle dog appeared to deliberately charge at one of mine and put him very badly off his stride. The racing was also disappointing because a few heats of under 23 in lurchers were run at about 1 pm but then the machine broke so they went ahead and started the show and we didn't get back to racing until 6 or 7 pm (I was getting really tired by then).

As for the show it went very well. Very ambitious assortment of classes with pup, dog, bitch, veteran and pair classes in many breeds.

the organisers put a lot of work in to the day and were very hospitable - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Well done to every one, you all look like you had a wonderful day. ;) Diane

gabbitas31 said:
:thumbsup: Well done to every one, you all look like you had a wonderful day. ;) Diane
had a great day diane like yourselfs but it was a bit warm for our four legged friends :thumbsup:

Well done Zena and Bronco :thumbsup:

great pix rhonda :thumbsup:

were have you been mate was asking keysie about you :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
were have you been mate was asking keysie about you :thumbsup:

just been chillen mate havent been upto much workin like mad :rant:

goin to have to gat to the next gamefair whithdrawl simtoms lol :thumbsup:

great pix rhonda :thumbsup: looks like ya's had a great day.. 8) welldone with Zena & Bronco.. :thumbsup: wee Rum looks well too.. :thumbsup:

see ya's at Tullylish.. :)

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
great pix rhonda :thumbsup:   looks like ya's had a great day.. 8)   welldone with Zena & Bronco.. :thumbsup:   wee Rum looks well too.. :thumbsup:
see ya's at Tullylish.. :)

Rose :)

hi Rose

how did ur wkend go?

we will be at Tullylish :thumbsup:

rhonda

coatsy said:
gabbitas31 said:
had a great day diane like yourselfs but it was a bit warm for our four legged friends :thumbsup:

Coatsy/Rhonda, wonder what John was thinking, when he was staring at his new plastic canine friend donated to him by our friends Karl & Evelyn Kerr . It was hardly me. His reply to me was " Is this as good as it gets " Im still wondering

Margaret

margret i wont tell you wot he said lol but wot i will say hes good craic and we enjoy :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back