The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dont Forget

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeahhhh an extra hour in bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clocks go back at 2 am sun morning :thumbsup:

Thanks I can never remeber it. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn,t even know the clocks went back tonite (w00t) Hope the pups remember that and stay asleep an extra hour -_-

Their little angels :wub: but like to wake up early :blink:

excellent! definately back? a mate of mine is convinced they go forwards :unsure:

yep def back :thumbsup:

SPRING = FORWARD

FALL = BACK :thumbsup:

yuk, i hate this time of year, trying to get used to it getting dark so early :(

where did the summer go.........oh yeah, we didnt have one :angry: :angry:

hely said:
yuk, i hate this time of year, trying to get used to it getting dark so early :(

where did the summer go.........oh yeah, we didnt have one :angry:   :angry:

summer went by in a haze of booze :cheers:

Xcellent an extra sleep in before my morning shift -_- -_- - start at 5.45am so every hour extra is very welcome :thumbsup: .

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder. Grrrr! Drives me mad having to change all the clocks. There's always one I forget, no matter how thorough I think I've been at changing them all :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]Also - don't forget to change your board settings here, or all the posts will be an hour out. [/SIZE]

There's a pinned topic in FAQ if anyone needs help.

:thumbsup:

An extra hour in bed....

What will you do with your hour???? 8)

cup of coffee and a slice of toast for me. :D Lol

so what time should it be now then? surely they should go back at midnight?

joe90 said:
so what time should it be now then? surely they should go back at midnight?
It's 11.45am :thumbsup: I'd better go and work out how to chance my board settings tho!

thanks to this thread, i got my clocks sorted (w00t) didn't stop the kids from getting up :wacko: wonder if i can send them to bed an hour earlier now? :- " :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back