The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dora's Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I understand Runaround is in the breeding? A good friend of ours the late Mrs June Cross was Runaround and her boy Robin was my husband's fav dog. Lovely to see some of Robin's progeny looking so beautiful!
Hannah x

Ellies pedagree name is RUNAROUND CHARMAIN (BALDREY RIALTO x RUNAROUND ADRIANA).

My eldest daughter had Baldrey Silent Breeze and showed her with good success in junior handling. Is June's daughter continuing the line?

Nice to see the old, trusted names coming up.

Best wishes

Hannah x

I understand Runaround is in the breeding? A good friend of ours the late Mrs June Cross was Runaround and her boy Robin was my husband's fav dog. Lovely to see some of Robin's progeny looking so beautiful!
Hannah x

Ellies pedagree name is RUNAROUND CHARMAIN (BALDREY RIALTO x RUNAROUND ADRIANA).

Yes her daughter Mandy moncriffe is still breeding using her mums affix although she only has the odd litter now and then.

A few pics including the Daddy!!

Phone_Jan2010_043.jpg

Photo085.jpg

Phone_Jan2010_082.jpg

Phone_Jan2010_075.jpg

Phone_Jan2010_071.jpg

Phone_Jan2010_023.jpg

They are chubby little pups, mum is doing them well. I knew June Cross, she bred some beautiful fawn whippets, her daughter Mandy is following in her mums footsteps. Mandy had a very nice parti colour she is showing and doing well with.

Keep us posted on the pups progress.

How old are they now? Welcome back Bertha by the way. 8)

Hannah x

They are chubby little pups, mum is doing them well. I knew June Cross, she bred some beautiful fawn whippets, her daughter Mandy is following in her mums footsteps. Mandy had a very nice parti colour she is showing and doing well with.
Keep us posted on the pups progress.

Beautifull pups - really cracking litter

My mums getting very excited about her little brindel girlie trying to think up names :thumbsup: shes a stunner xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more pics.Will get some more recent ones on later. They are all running around now and exploring!!

litter_3_wks.jpg

ruby2.jpg

Beautifull babies and they get better as they get older xx

They are a real credit to you x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back