The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dream Teams 2012

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
haway piglet whose winning? how many teams did u get in?

ive got all last years winners money here ready 4 the presentation @ the nnwrf champs. :thumbsup:

Well i decided to carry on doing it recieving 18 teams, so there will be a winner takes all prize of £40 and caroles trophy. i will try and update things as much i can or when i recieve points from alison ( Thank You x) i have used the scores for stud and brood from whippet news so they might not be bang upto date. think brood was before bend champs. i reckon it will be close as some teams are stronger on the bends than straights and vice versa. anyway table upto date as of today.

1st Wor Team 1 586 Ray Cahill

2nd Bossy Boots 541 Mark Jones

3rd Kauto Star 524 Pig

4th Wor Team 2 517 Ray Cahill

5th Gin Pit Warriors 1 488 Mark Warren

6th Gin Pit Warriors 2 475 Mark Warren

7th Oscar Whisky 466 Pig

8th Denman 428 Pig

9th Mo & Point 423 Vicky Harper

10th Big bucks 345 pig

11th Whizzkidz 2 323 Carol Cragie

12th Whizzkidz 1 300 Carol Cragie

13th Brax 298 Peter Marley

14th River boys 257 Peter Marley

15th Old Hall 248 Andy Pockett

16th Team Whizz 233 Carol Cragie

17th Stockton Flyers 224 Pig

18th Team North West 191 Vicky Harper

cheerz 4 the scores pig thought i wud have been higher up than that lol (w00t)

I thought this years competition had been cancelled as I hadn't heard anything, we had entries but as nothing had been said thought it had lost interest. I also thought that the entries were to be duplicated and sent for confirmation to keep everything right. How many entries did you get, we're they all from your region?

I thought this years competition had been cancelled as I hadn't heard anything, we had entries but as nothing had been said thought it had lost interest. I also thought that the entries were to be duplicated and sent for confirmation to keep everything right. How many entries did you get, we're they all from your region?
it looks like theres been a mix up somewhere along the way. i know piglet doesnt get on the pc very often thats why im answering. theres 18 teams made up of north yorks, north east and north west and wherever mark jones is from lol

Last edited by a moderator:
all the entries i have recieved are there in the list, when you put the deadline back from the bends to shirebrook at easter i thought it was finished, as you didnt attend and i was never going anyway, people who put there entries into me were asking about whats happening, so i did it for them if you have your teams email me them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back