The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Drug Testing

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If a dog has given a positive test should it not be be tested automaticaly next time out and then at random intervals. and not just called as a reserve

I would of said any dog given a positive test the year before, would of been automatically tested , just for peace of mind

I am interested to know how a person thats banned from the bwra has information about the recent drugs test, before the people tested have? or is this just more lies

YVONNE IN WHIPPET DOMAINa vet did take the test, but they are being sent to the same man that made all the mistakes on our test, and the vet as of sunday champs not been able to contact this man,

:) did you ask any of the committee or the vet, i did, and so did some of the people tested, :wacko: you would want to know where your test was going would you not??and you were the one wanting a copy of your results, something you have not yet given to the members you tested in may :b :b and the answer was Henry Leach Ass," but i have not been able to contact him yet "

DENISE BAILEY said:
I am interested to know how a person thats banned from the bwra has information about the recent drugs test, before the people tested have? or is this just more lies
YVONNE IN WHIPPET DOMAINa vet did take the test, but they are being sent to the same man that made all the mistakes on our test, and the vet as of sunday champs not been able to contact this man,
:) i was not banned at the bwra championships if you remember i ran my dog.

:wacko: give it a rest women your doing everyones heads in.

Roger, I totally agree with you - people are sick and fed up with the arguments/disagreement re. drugs tests/results. Some folk just will not let it rest and have to keep "muck racking" all the time. After being in this sport since 1970. I have never known it to be so unpleasant/argumentative and friction there is amongst certain whippetteers - it is for this reason that we have decided to pack it in. Shame as R.ch Saxon Tiger and R.ch Saxon Gem both could race for another season but I am beginning to find it too depressing listening to all the argments. If its not one thing its another and I can't see it improving either. :oops: Joan

It won't improve Joan your right, we've been going round & round in circles for nearly 1 year now and nothing seems to have been solved and i can't see it happening, all the while people are talking of leaving the sport..

Wonder how many people we've brought into the sport this last year with all this going on compared to the people who are/have packed in? In an ideal world Yvonne & Tony would give the equipment & money back, but if that doesn't happen at what point do we decide to let it drop & get back to racing?

i am just staring to get involved in this sport all the bikkeing was going on before i joined here and i made a desision not to get involved i dont even realy know what its all about and dont wont to know. I am sure all of you involved are nice peoepl but for some reson you think things arent wright and a near war has brocken out. as you all grown up and this fighting is not doing anyone any good most of all you that are invold on both sides. rise above it and carry on doing what you love the most racing your dogs. whats the saying if you carnt say anything nice say nothing at all. so at the next race meeting i would quiet happly let you ll buy this newby a drink :lol: i have no gruddges to bare and i hope you all sort this out sooner rather than later all isaw at the champswas realy nice peoepl and fantastic dogs andlots of alcohol :D

:) are you going to the jack cadman, fallenangel i will buy you a drink :cheers:

Dont think i will be going anyweretil next season now so if all this is stil going on then i might just give you all a clip round there ears and send you all to bed with no bozze :lol:

rowland said:
:) did you ask any of the committee or the vet, i did, and so did some of the people tested, :wacko:   you would want to know where your test was going would you not??and you were the one wanting a copy of your results, something you have not yet given to the members you tested in may  :b   :b   and the answer was Henry Leach Ass," but i have not been able to contact him yet "
No Yvonne i did not ask as i was not tested and no i have never asked when been tested before where they were going, i at the time trusted certain committee members of the organization that tested me

I was asking why you had information about the vet not been able to contact this man thats doing the testing.

But yes i do agree that this is going round and round in circles , why not arrange a date and time for a meeting and we will try to sort issues out once and for all.

But yes i do agree that this is going round and round in circles , why not arrange a date and time for a meeting and we will try to sort issues out once and for all.
Tell me where ill bring the ring!!!! :p :p :p

its about time there was a meeting called and the said two asked to attend and try and get this mess sorted out once and for all :thumbsup:

p.s. even i am getting sick of reading all the crap its creeping nearly every post you open :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thing i've heard in ages!

Could the old NWRF committee please think about what's being said & come to some arrangement, i'm sure even now after all that's gone on people will be willing to drop it if you could just get the equipment back.

Yvonne/Tony if you were thinking of coming to Westhoughton maybe you could bring it with you and we could sort it from there - just a thought!

:) no need to worry anymore i will not be posting on here, and we have made the decision to pack in this sport, so i wish you all luck for the future of the sport, yvonne

mmmmmmmmmm does this mean we can have all our gear back?please :unsure:

Bit too good to be true, ill believe it when i see it.

If theyre serious it will be nice to get back to normal again & enjoy whippet racing.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back