The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Drug Testing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
do you know you weathergirls you have not ran dogs in ages and come on here and start spouting off, witch hunt (julie n steve) i thihnk you all have made it plain that this is exactly what u r doing. how hypocritical!!!!!!!!! Yvonne n tony i wish you all the best for the future :cheers: as for having gear back try the "new fed" as this is a new organisation and have no rights to old organisation gear :rant: i am so glad i dont race whippets anymore!!!!!!!!!!

for your information I might not be racing a dog at the moment but I DOGO TO MEETINGS NOT THAT ITS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS Iwas a member of the old fed and am a member of the new fed and the equipment does according to the rules belong to me and every other paying member you apparently don,t know what your talking about well Ido

:angry: I wasnt talking to Denise I was talking to you Yvonne :clown:

Just when you think there is light at the end of a very dark tunnel, with talks of possible meetings to sort out the problems,, you are compleately wrong in all points you raised

and seem like a right argumentitive prat whoever you are, best you pack up as well because whippet racing does not need your sort thats for sure. Joan giveit one more year just for the dogs if nothing else dont let them win.

Signed Peter scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet its aload of bull GIVING UP THE SPORT more like giving your dogs to someone else to race till your bans up.

whippetup said:
as for having gear back try the "new fed" as this is a new organisation and have no rights to old organisation gear :rant: i am so glad i dont race whippets anymore!!!!!!!!!!
new orginitation lol still nwrf ;) i think scotty said it best :p

so do i well done scotty..

as for wat u said bout steve n julie and the weathergirls u are talkin out of yvonne and tonys arse by the sounds of it m8

luv pig

xx

whippetup,

Were glad you dont race whippets anymore .

With that attidude you wouldnt last long As your such good mates with Rowland can you ask them where the books &the old Fed funds are.

Were trying to make the sport better , not pull it down like Rowland Rat & people like you who are too blind to see what thieving, cheating people they are.[for anybody else, if the cap fits wear it]

Things are really getting personal now, I think you will find whippetup that the weathergirls have been racing whippets for a long time and just because they have not raced one lately does not mean they have not attended opens because I know for a fact that they have...... WHY not give the equipment back and put a stop to all this tomfoolery ??? :angry:

PAT I KNOW HOW LONG LINDA HAS BEEN RUNNING DOGS, MY DOGS HAVE RAN AGAINST HERS, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH? I, I HAVE MY OPINIONS LIKE YOU ALL DO, AND IN FACT I KNOW ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY, IT WAS THE COMMENT MADE THAT SOME PEOPLE JOINED THE BWRA NOT TO RUN DOGS BUT TO SIGN A PETITION! IT APPEARS TO ME THAT IF ANYBODY DOESNT AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY THEN THEY ARE SLANDERED BEYOND BELIEF, WELL IM NO SHEEP AND DONT FOLLOW EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE IM AFRIAD TO EXPRESS WHAT I BELIEVE, BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ON HERE ARE SO TWO FACED IT IS UNREAL, I HAVE PLENTY OF LOGUES I COULD PRINT ON HERE AND MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND WHO ARE NOT I REST MY CASE :cheers:

Just interested in the testing proceedure. Does the person whose dog is tested receive half the sample so they can get it tested as well ? Lots of court cases over here in Ireland regarding testing in the Greyhounds, a lot in the past have got off due to technocalities. ie testing proceedures, cross contamination etc. Do you test for anti- imflamatory agents or is it just stimulants ?

Sorry that their is so much `bickering` in the Whippet World. Haven`t a clue what it`s all about. Hope it`s all sorted by the time I rejoin the ranks of Whippet ownership in the near future.

whippetup....do you know you weathergirls you have not ran dogs in ages and come on here and start spouting off, witch hunt (julie n steve) i thihnk you all have made it plain that this is exactly what u r doing. how hypocritical!!!!!!!!
whippetup.....PAT I KNOW HOW LONG LINDA HAS BEEN RUNNING DOGS, MY DOGS HAVE RAN AGAINST HERS,
PLEASE MAKE YOUR MIND UP YOU EITHER KNOW OR DON'T KNOW THE WEATHER GIRLS.

IT WAS THE COMMENT MADE THAT SOME PEOPLE JOINED THE BWRA NOT TO RUN DOGS BUT TO SIGN A PETITION!
MAYBE ITS THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE PRINCIPLES

IT APPEARS TO ME THAT IF ANYBODY DOESNT AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY THEN THEY ARE SLANDERED BEYOND BELIEF, WELL IM NO SHEEP AND DON'T FOLLOW EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE I'M AFRIAD  TO EXPRESS WHAT I BELIEVE,
PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED , THERES NO NEED TO BE HONESTLY YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN NAME TO YOUR POSTS

BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ON HERE ARE SO TWO FACED IT IS UNREAL, I HAVE PLENTY OF BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ON HERE ARE SO TWO FACED IT IS UNREAL, I HAVE PLENTY OF LOGUES ( lol and again) I COULD PRINT ON HERE AND MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND WHO ARE NOT I REST MY CASe
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO AS YOU WISH, :D

woops why do we all have to keep goin on ?? I have joined the B.W.R.A as I always have but have not signed any petition......and I agree we all should be able to voice our thoughts on situations as they arise...... but why not use your own names when posting ?? :b

WHIPPITUP WHOEVER YOU ARE . YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT EVEN POSTED IN THE CORRECT TOPIC YOU ARE TURNING PEOPLES VIEWS ON IMPORTANT ISSUES INTO A PETTY SLANGING MATCH .AND PEASE DON,T CALL ME A HYPOCRIT THATS ONE THING I AM NOT I AM ONE OF THE MOST STRAIGHT FORWARD AND OUTSPOKEN PEOPLE YOU ARE LIKELY TO MEET AND I DO BELIEVE IN MAJORITY RULES OR ELSE WHAT IS THE POINT OF ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE,SIMPLE COMMON SENSE TO ME .ARE YOU GOIN TO REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY OR ARE YOU CARRY ON STIRRING THINGS UP FROM UNDER YOUR CLOAK.....you know who i am........Linda Broom

YOU ON HERE ARE SO TWO FACED IT IS UNREAL, I HAVE PLENTY OF LOGUES ( lol and again) I COULD PRINT ON HERE AND MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF WHO ARE

sorry to show my ignorance..............but whats a logue :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back