The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dunlaoghaire International Champ' Show

dave61267

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi k9ers dont suppose anyone out there in dogdom has the results from yesterdays show :)) :))

I'm sure Louiejoe will put the full results up, but in the meantime the main winner was:

Dog Green Star, Cacib, BOB and winner of Group 10 Coulters Multi Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo

Don't have a catalogue to hand so don't want to post the rest in case I get a name wrong!!

The judge for both the breed and the group was Mr S Seymore (Austrialia/UK)

Dukie

Hi Dave61267 :thumbsup:

Here (hopefully :b ) are the whippet results from the show (w00t)

We only had two youngsters entered today, Damson who won Puppy Bitch & Lola who took the Junior Bitch Class.

[SIZE=14pt]Well done to all the winners [/SIZE] :cheers: [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Congratulations to Cedar :cheers: who behaved better when the rain came on :- " and beat my Damson for Best Puppy. :thumbsup:

Tracy

DUN_LAOGHAIRE_RESULTS___08.doc

Attachments

• DUN_LAOGHAIRE_RESULTS___08.doc
    28 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
OOps that doesn't seem to have worked!!!! :wacko: :unsure: :blink:

Don't be so lazy Louiejoe, type the full results out!!! :- " :- "

(w00t) Congratulations Janet and Tracy on your wins with Damson and Lola :huggles: any chance of some pics :- " of both! :lol:

Tina n Ozzy

littlenell said:
(w00t) Congratulations Janet and Tracy on your wins with Damson and Lola :huggles:   any chance of some pics :- "  of both!  :lol: Tina n Ozzy

meant to add WELL DONE CEDAR!! too (w00t) :thumbsup:

dukie said:
Don't be so lazy Louiejoe, type the full results out!!! :- "  :- "
:angry: [SIZE=14pt]I JUST SPENT AGES TYPING OUT THE FULL RESULTS JANET !!! [/SIZE] :angry:

As YOU very well know :- " our home internet connection keeps going down when we are in the middle of typing things :rant: so I thought I'd type and save the results as a word document and then add them as an attachment on here :b But NO , it didn't work!!!! :rant:

Haven't time at the minute to type them all out again....maybe later when I've all the dogs exercised, cleaned & fed!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Here you go :thumbsup:

Sunday 3rd August 2008 Whippet Results – Judge Mr Steven Seymour (Australia)

Puppy Dog (3/1)

1st MOSSBAWNHILL BETTER SON (Hunter)(BEST PUPPY/PUPPY GROUP 1)

2nd BARNESMORE CELTIC QUEEN (Doohan)

Junior Dog (4/0)

1st BARNESMORE CELTIC TIGER ( L Thompson)

2nd COLLOONEY THAT’S THE ONE AT AILESBURY (Cuthbert & Matthews)

3rd DANLUKE DECLARATION OF LOVE (Coulter)

4th MINEROCK BLACKJACK AT ZINZARI (Messers Robinson)

Intermediate Dog (1/0)

1st MOSSBAWNHILL EXCLUSIVE (Hunter)

Open Dog (5/0)

1st MOSSBAWNHILL BETTER MAN (Hunter) (RES.GREEN STAR DOG/RES CACIB)

2nd COLLOONEY LOVE ME TENDER (Mooney)

3rd BARNESMORE DIZEE RASCAL AT MANTO (Toman)

4th COLLOONEY ONE NITE STAND (McArdle)

CHAMPION DOG (3/1)

1st Ch, GB Ch, Int Ch, Aus Ch. COLLOONEY SILVER JIGOLO(Coulter) (GREEN STAR DOG/CACIB/BOB/GROUP 1.)

2nd Ch, Int Ch. COLLOONEY HE’S THE ONE AT AILESBURY (Cuthbert & Matthews)

Puppy Bitch (Int) (4/0)

1st MOSSBAWNHILL SMOOTH AS SILK FOR RUSHDEN (Duke & Gill)

2nd MOSSBAWNHILL ENVY ME (Hunter)

3rd TALAQUEPAQUE APONI AT RECALL (Talbot)

Junior Bitch (6/2)

1st RUSHDEN OOH LA LA (Duke & Gill)

2nd COLLOONEY TAINTED LOVE (Coulter)

3rd ZAFONIC INDIAN MADNESS (Albert & Western)

4th MICKY’S GEM AT RECALL(Talbot)

Intermediate Bitch (3/0)

1st MOSSBAWNHILL IT’S ALL BOUT ME (Hunter) (GREEN STAR BITCH/CACIB)

2nd SERIOUS LADY (Talbot)

3rd SPARKEY’S BUZZ (Doohan)

Open Bitch (5/1)

1st BARNESMORE SMART MOVE (L Thompson)

2nd BARNESMORE GO WITH THE FLO (Mooney)

3rd AILESBURY INDEPENDENT LADY (Cuthbert & Matthews)

4th LOST LOVE OF BROOKHAVEN (Talbot)

Champion Bitch (3/1)

1st Ch. COLLOONEY SHE’S THE ONE (Coulter) (RES.GREEN STAR BITCH/ RES. CACIB)

2nd Ch & GB Ch. COLLOONEY GOLDEN GIRL OF SHEOL (Robertson)

Well done everyone :cheers:

& how great is it to see Barney doing so well,nice one Viv :cheers:

Tracy,I'll save you the grief of typing out main results again seeing as your PC is being a right pain in the proverbial!!!! :rant:

Dun Laoghaire Canine Society Monkstown Int Ch Show...Breed judge & Grp judge Mr Steven Seymour (Aus/GB)

Green Star Dog & CACIB, BOB & BIG ...Ch.GB & Int.Aus.Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo (An Ch 04) (Coulter)

Res Green Star Dog & Res CACIB...Mossbawnhill Better Man (Hunter)

Green Star Bitch & CACIB...Mossbawnhill It's All Bout Me (Hunter)

Res Green Star Bitch & Res CACIB...Ch Collooney She's The One (CJW 06) (Coulter)

Best Puppy & BPIG...Mossbawnhill Better Son (Hunter)

Edited to add... :oops: sorry Debs did'nt realise you had already gone to the bother of typing the full results out. That's what I get for getting distracted during my posting and taking too long to post!! :lol:

PS..I think the Barnesmore puppy dog is called "Celtic Magic" and not "Celtic Queen" :teehee:

(w00t) Thanks Debs :thumbsup: I didn't fancy having to type out all those full results again!!! :wacko: Would I be right in thinking that you somehow managed to attach my original results rather than type them all out yourself? :b ....If so, how did you do it???? :blink:

:oops: Yes Pamela you are right :thumbsup: 2nd in Puppy Dog should be B. Celtic Magic not ' Queen' :- " ....Celtic queen is the puppy bitch owned by the Cogills, silly me :- "

Tracy

louiejoe said:
Would I be right in thinking that you somehow managed to attach my original results rather than type them all out yourself? :b ....If so, how did you do it???? :blink: Tracy

Tracy,i just copied & pasted your original results onto a reply,& then sorted them out from that :thumbsup:

Edited to add... :oops: sorry Debs did'nt realise you had already gone to the bother of typing the full results out. That's what I get for getting distracted during my posting and taking too long to post!! :lol:

That'll teach you Pam :lol: & well done on your placings :cheers: :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys,

Barney (Silver Jigolo) has not been at a show since Crufts and he thoroughly enjoyed his day out, so he will probably be making a few more appearances here and on mainland for the rest of the year. Here is the "boss" relaxing after a hard days work. (My legs ache from running with him round the goup & BIS ring !)

BArneyTired.jpg

:cheers: WAY TO GO PAMELA . :thumbsup: keep up the good work.

Well done to all others in the cards. :cheers:

congrats to everyone, welldone :cheers: :cheers:

thanks for the results :thumbsup:

littlenell said:
(w00t) Congratulations Janet and Tracy on your wins with Damson and Lola :huggles:   any chance of some pics :- "  of both!  :lol: Tina n Ozzy

Hi Tina...I've only got a pic of Damson but I am waiting for "permission" before I post it :lol: :teehee: . In the meantime here are a few other pics of the main winners.

Firstly "Barney" Int Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo...GS,CACIB & BOB winning the group...WELL DONE! :thumbsup:

Next "Badger" Mossbawnhill Better Man...Res GS & Res CACIB dog

A previous one that I had of "Pebble" Mossbawnhill It's All Bout Me...GS & CACIB bitch

(I did'nt get any of her on the day...I kept getting the back of the judge! (w00t) )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back