The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dunlaoghaire International Champ' Show

And "Cedar" Mossbawnhill Better Son...BPIB

(I'm sorry but that is all the pics that I have other than the one of "Damson",which I will post just as soon as I get the "go ahead"!! :- " )

louiejoe said:
Hi Dave61267 :thumbsup:
Here (hopefully  :b ) are the whippet results from the show (w00t)

We only had two youngsters entered today, Damson who won Puppy Bitch & Lola who took the Junior Bitch Class.

[SIZE=14pt]Well done to all the winners [/SIZE] :cheers: [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Congratulations to Cedar  :cheers: who behaved better when the rain came on  :- " and beat my Damson for Best Puppy. :thumbsup:

Tracy

Thanks, Tracy for posting those and also for the translation.

I have been waiting for these as I had to leave during Open Bitch to get to Open Bitch in Shelties. I'm going to stop doing this to myself.

Well done to all the main winners.

Hope you've all bought wet suits for the Circuit, just in case it rains.

M.

Huge congrats to viv, claire and of course barney.lovely to see him back in the ring.you'd better get a pair of skates claire to keep up with barney. :cheers:

steph

Claire said:
Here is the "boss" relaxing after a hard days work. (My legs ache from running with him round the goup & BIS ring !)
BArneyTired.jpg

Ah, poor Claire, achey legs from running around all those rings :sweating: I should have such problems :- " :lol:

Well done everyone placed today, didn't you all do great!! :cheers:

I love this pic! At least Barney waits til he gets home, Monty does that on my lap at the side of the ring, bless him :b

sheol said:
Huge congrats to viv, claire and of course barney.lovely to see him back in the ring.you'd better get a pair of skates claire to keep up with barney. :cheers: steph

Thanks Steph. You also had a good weekend winning CC number 5 with Suzie :thumbsup: SKATES (w00t) I can not stand up on my own feet never mind skates !!! :teehee:

littlenell said:
(w00t) Congratulations Janet and Tracy on your wins with Damson and Lola :huggles:   any chance of some pics :- "  of both!  :lol: Tina n Ozzy

Congratulations to Janet & Tracy on your win with Damson

John and Margaret Mc Stay

We went to the Terrier Show in Enniskillen at the weekend, we went just to support the show, we had no dogs with us. We are for Tullylish this weekend.

Hope the weather keeps up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back