The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greetings A L Cs :D

Henham this weekend. 3 good stakes and plenty of whippets running. I've got 5 in. As you will know, there is a lurcher stake for yes, lurchers, non ped Ws and oversized Ws.. The stake is The Earl of Stradbroke Stake and you are running for rosettes. Can you please let me know if you are coming together with the names of your dogs and owners names also. This is a great venue set in picturesque parkland with a lake. The ground is second to none and your dogs will love it. So come on you lurcher types enter the stake and show us what your dogs can do :thumbsup: (w00t)

HIghisland Just jessie - puppy cup

Oakmoorehill Bafana at Highisland - puppy cup

Highisland sassy girl - lurcher

Highisland Lulu - lurcher

all owned by Mr MF and Miss TC Docwra

i do think Andrea has my entries anyway but just to be double sure :thumbsup:

we have four whips entered ,oliver just misses out by one week.looking forward to another great day in another great setting.lets hope for some really nice weather just to top it off. :luck: to all the runners nice to see the lurchers in again,think mollie will give it a miss (w00t)

lamping man said:
Greetings A L Cs :D
Henham this weekend. 3  good stakes and plenty of whippets running. I've got 5 in. As you will know, there is a lurcher stake for yes, lurchers, non ped Ws and oversized Ws.. The stake is The Earl of Stradbroke Stake and you are running for rosettes. Can you please let me know if you are coming together with the names of your dogs and owners names also. This is a great venue set in picturesque parkland with a lake. The ground is second to none and your dogs will love it. So come on you lurcher types enter the stake and show us what your dogs can do :thumbsup:   (w00t)

Just the names of the lurchers needed. Thanks :thumbsup:

If anyone out there has a ped whippet not exceeding 21 inches and would like to come along for a trial with a view to joining us, please come. You will be made very welcome.

In fact, any type of whippet would be welcome to come and have a trial and join in the lurcher stake.

Here is a picture of the venue from our meeting at Henham last year.

IMG_3387_1.jpg

Greetings all lure coursers. The sun shines in North Suffolk. The forecast for Saturday though is for rain :angry:

Never mind, we have 3 eight dog stakes filled and look forward to yet another great day for the East Anglians. There will be lurchers as you know but just how many, remains a mystery as do the route details for those coming.

I will put directions on here quite soon :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Greetings all lure coursers. The sun shines in North Suffolk. The forecast for Saturday though is for rain :angry: Never mind, we have 3 eight dog stakes filled and look forward to yet another great day for the East Anglians. There will be lurchers as you know but just how many, remains a mystery as do the route details for those coming.

I will put directions on here quite soon :thumbsup:

unfortunately i will be missing this due to my fella having to work.

:luck: :luck: to all

Today we enjoyed yet another great sporting bonanza

Our meeting was dedicated to the memory of our late friend Polly Bore. Polly's partner David and her daughter Melissa joined us on the field and presented the ribbons at the end of proceedings. Amid very pleasant surroundings, 3 whippet stakes and a lurcher stake were run out, the results of which are as follows:

The Banatay Bonanza Puppy Cup

Winner. Misemaine Piccalili . Ms R Wenham/ Mr C West-Meads

R/up Lynperry East Wind Mr G and Mrs P Gilfeather

The Banatay Bouncer Trophy For Tall Whippets

Winner. Hot Amber Belle Mr CFG and Mrs D Doyle

R/up Vanya Cheyenne Sky Mr G and Mrs P Gilfeather

The Helen Macdonald-Hall Memorial Trophy For Smaller Whippets

Winner. Banatay Bolly Mrs A Barr

R/up Stockhouse Misty Dawn Mr C West-Meads / Ms R Wenham

The Earl Of Stradbroke Stake For Lurchers

Winner. Highisland Sassy Girl Ms T Docwra

R/up Sheba Ms P Stanley/Mr CFG Doyle

Purse/ Plate Winners

Beubezi Fun and Frolic Mr G and Mrs P Gilfeather

Highisland Just Jessie Ms T Docwra

Banatay Bollinger Mrs A Barr

Saucey Madam Mr CFG and Mrs D Doyle

Many thanks to everyone for making the day the huge success it turned out to be.

well what a journey for us :sweating: 7 hours round trip (w00t) but worth it to be in the company of such lovely people :thumbsup: :huggles:

well done to all the winners and runners :thumbsup: :cheers:

see you all again soon :thumbsup:

oh lampy think we saw you on our way home,managed to get a pic so will put it on later :- " :unsure:

another great day,and it didnt rain.well done to all the winners and runner ups,been a long day -_- dogs are kipping they get it easy (w00t) .looking forward to the pics so get your finger out lampy.it must have taken you all of 10mins to get home (w00t) :cheers:

Will be putting a few pics on later. No sun today unfortunately which was a shame. Did manage to get some interesting ones of Trish she wouldn't know that of course (w00t)

It took me 20 mins to get home. So tiring. -_- -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
lampy you are such a tease!!!!! (w00t)

please just a few to ease our passion for pics???? :huggles:

Here is a series of pictures from our presentations today. I will put some action shots of the dogs on tomorow. I must say though that the light situation today made action pictures particularly difficult. With our presentation shots can I commend to you the pics of a certain Italian Greyhound called Alice and a sweet little whippet named Robbie :thumbsup:

H83.jpg

H79.jpg

H69.jpg

H65.jpg

H62.jpg

H60.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back