The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Easington Additional Sat 12/11???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks john m8 took me all day to sort them out and you beat me lol

Well it looks like it was a nice day despite the turnout.

We will be there in a months time (fingers crossed) not that we are points chasing - it just so happened that Mum was working until 3pm this afternoon (25 hour shift) and besides I have no bend dog for at least another month !!!

Congratulations to all and expecially to DavidH and Ballajura after your disappointment last weekend !!!

good to see paloma back to winning form chasing down satisfaction to win :thumbsup: also gold run really looking strong to win the dogs. one of the consolation race was the best for me molly chop taking it in the photo from the hard charging sail away in the red :thumbsup: not a lot there but top quility racing ,RUN WELL . hope every body came off sound, didnt seem to be any injuries.what about the weather real deck chair stuff :cheers: :thumbsup: :luck:

well done all the winners, pity more did,nt get to support the open, well done Dave + Di and Roddie (Ballajura ) a very good run from him :thumbsup:

nice too see mac spot doing well for berny good luck with this little dog

john and gillian

think the first 1 was leo n master tornado,and the other was,gold run i think as i took a few but only posted a couple carol,and the old dog is as you know himself is mr j gill lol. (w00t) well done becky,she was flying yesterday

Really sorry i could not get to this open---- but that food poisoning dont half stop you in your tracks congratulations to all the winners ----must have been very disappointing with such a small turn out and will not bode well for future meetings at this venue

steve

totally agree joe was very dissapointed in the turn out having given his day up to put this open on he must have been well out of pocket i.e. heating,electricity,staff to pay,i think if the next opens arn't supported it could see the end of opens at easington, imo.

nothing worse than the tommy tits :x bet you where moving faster than the dogs :- " hope things settle soon. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back