The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

EASINGTON

JOHNG

JOHNG
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NO LIMIT SLIPPER 15.41

40LB GYPSY QUEEN 14.56

36LB SHOW THREE 14.58

VETS UPTO 23

TYLERS TORNADO[ SUP] 15.47

UPTO 29

BOOGIE NIGHTS 15.46

BITCH UPTO 20

DEM BLUE HT1 15.68

MILKY WAY HT2 15.07 [2]

UPTO 25

LAURRANNA 14.71 [1]

UPTO 30

FLUKE 14.84 [3]

UPTO 35

SHOW THREE 14.81 [W/D]

DOGS UPTO 20

CORAL 15.74 [3]

UPTO 25

VIVS QUEST 15.17 [2]

UPTO 30

MIDNIGHT RUN 14.51 [1st & sup ]

UPTO 35

MAD HOUSE 15.33 [W/D]

A TOTAL OF 42 DOGS ATTENDED

MIDNIGHT RUN WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE HAVING ONLY

A 2/3 TRIALS BEFORE TODAY :D

lauranna is a certainty for supreme over any distance at askern its done 14.71 round easington. faster than show three its odds on.

show thee went round in a time of 1447 not 1458 and the time she did in class was because she went in 5 races after scr not enought time to rest

lets not get carried away by times as show three was off scratch laurana was off two yards. not to take anything away from laurana but there is no such thing as a cert in racing of any kind.

your totaly right steve there are no quarantees,i was the outsider on sunday with cilla with her not being on the bends for at least 4yrs.i was over the moon just for her to go round never mind winning.can i also say all this talk off what track and what distance there is a perfectly good track at Easington,and Joe who will put added prize money on for any event,i think we should have more events on EASINGTON.

??? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT EASINGTON IS A SMALLER TRACK THAN KINSLEY, HIGHGATE AND ASKERN SO THE TIME IS REFLECTED HERE. THE TIMES WILL BE ALOT SLOWER AT ASKERN MARK MY WORDS. I AGREE THAT EASINGTON IS A GOOD TRACK AND THE BENDS SHOULD BE RUN IN A VARIETY OF VENUES. ;)

easington is a good track but its too far north for sum southern people and u have got to be fair and have it in the centre of england i wud luv it to b at easington only 20 mins away for us. but its never gunna happen.

where is askin near, i have not heard of it, well done all the winners. see you at the jack cadman or on the bends.

lets hope that john and the IRG will take up the baton with a bend championship at easington it would be a right success story i think lets hear what you in the north east think is it a possiblity ??? would you like to see an IRG bend MEETING in the NORTH EAST i would !!!!!!!!!Steve

i wud luv to see it happen but i dont think that there will be a bwra/nwrf open ever at easington from now on. as for the irg they can do what ever they want as they can hold a open anyhere the bwra/nwrf have to try and make all there members happy as they wudnt survive u dont have to be a member now do u to run in the irg.

This is not meant as a rebuke or offensive to sonofpork or anyone, just a statement of facts.

You are correct in saying that the I.R.G. do not take any form of membership or payment to be able to race with them, (and everyone is very welcome to race with the I.R.G. ) I cannot see the link in the taking of membership money and not being able to survive and the not taking of membership money and surviving, surely if anything it should be the other way around. At this present moment in time I am able to offer racing to the racers with at least 140% pay out in every race meeting this year and more but for one race meeting, The I.R.G. Medals meeting I paid out at only 100%, (I did payout over £170 for trophy’s on this day plus the 100% pay out).I also have to pay the cost of hire of equipment and tracks. All monies generated goes to the racing public. What other racing body’s do with there membership money and their sponsorships is of no concern of mine, that is for their own membership to decide. I am what it says, INDEPENDENT.

Have had a chat with John Meades this morning with regards to the IRG putting a bend meeting on at easington and there is no reason not to, so (whippet one )Peter get me some dates off Joe and we can see about putting one on either later this year or early next year Steve.

a great idea steve...i think the IRG would be a great sucsess at holding bend meetings.

a great idea steve. i think that the IRG would be a great sucsess on the bends.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back