The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Anglian Piccies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jade said:
shaz pedder said:
wow chris, thanks for the pics of my Fuller (wcrch.vc Fuller Spirit), in post 9, 5&6 down, and post 10, he's in Black coat, what a close finish (w00t) . Fuller has been a good soldier for us, very consistant and had to run with the best bitches of his weight (19lb)  (w00t) . He's 8Yrs Old now :)) and wish I could turn back the clocks and have him back to his first years of racing all over again :thumbsup: not many more races in him :( , but  :cheers: to his breeders, Sue and Steve Evans for letting us own Fuller, (hey steve, can I order another fuller?) :wub:   :wub:

All the best shazxxxxx

well done sharon he a star :thumbsup: and maggies looking good jaquie hope to see her win her vets crown real soon :thumbsup: and archie looking good sharon hope to see you all at harvel

Thanks Jane, looking forward to seeing you at Harvel, :thumbsup:

all the best shazxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
And the final lot is of the beautiful TIA owned by Mr and Mrs Dave Conway. Isn't she a gem?? :thumbsup:

TIA1.jpg

TIA2.jpg

TIA9.jpg

TIA3.jpg

TIA4.jpg

TIA7.jpg

Dear Chris

Thank you for the wonderful photo's from the Black Velvet Open

Glad you all enjoyed your day.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Rch Bring It On , and Summer, Lottie said she is looking forward to seeing you at Harval , do not forget your Puppy X

Carol Brown said:
Dear Chris Thank you for the wonderful photo's from the Black Velvet Open

Glad you all enjoyed your day.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Rch Bring It On , and Summer,  Lottie said she is looking forward to seeing you at Harval , do not forget your Puppy X

Yes Carol, here's hoping WCRCH Bring It On a speedy recovery, does anyone know how he got on at the vets today??

shazxx

well done sharon he a star :thumbsup: and maggies looking good jaquie hope to see her win her vets crown real soon :thumbsup: and archie looking good sharon hope to see you all at harvel

Thanks Jane :thumbsup: Maggie did get her VC last year (w00t)

The pics of Tia (Conway Tear) are fabulous. Her brother Axl is really proud to have such a looker for a sister. He still looks like a Jack Russell but with longer legs.

great pics looks like you all had a great day. hard luck jacquie with edee she is running really well now nice pics of holly as well wow what a suntan (w00t) (w00t) hope to see you all at the northern in two weeks.

many thanks for the great pics of our little tia, they are fantastic :wub:

it was nice to me you both, now i can put a face to the superb lampy photos we all enjoy on k9. :thumbsup:

All the pictures were great as usual Lampy but the ones of Tia are especially lovely. What a cutie she is :wub: I'm not biased or anything ;)

Well done to Tia's half-sisters Conway Gem & Black Gold for coming 2nd & 3rd in their group and also Gingeroo for winning her veteran group. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back