The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire Fun Day

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looks like everyone had a great time :thumbsup: looking foward to the may w/e just over 2 weeks :thumbsup:

whats this whisper going round a 26lb bitch faster than insane jane not on the track yet (w00t) must be a goodun .

the caravan site is it off the a70 before cummock?? is ther any good walk at the site????

Sure there are a lot of 26lb bitches faster than Moose Dave she ran well at weekend and we are happy with her progress. She must have impressed a few if they are already whispering about who is faster though. See you soon

Val

Sure there are a lot of 26lb bitches faster than Moose Dave she ran well at weekend and we are happy with her progress. She must have impressed a few if they are already whispering about who is faster though. See you soon
Val
word soon gets about when a dog is flying, is this other 26bitch not yours????????

Some pics from the funday

mum and Pnut

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Have got most of our stuf unpacked now and managed to find the score sheet from Saturday

scoring was 10pts for win 8pts for 2nd 7 for 3rd and 5pts for 4th and 5th

30pts insane Jane

28pts Nobiddys Fool, Geordies Worst Nightmare

27pts Allerdale Lass

26pts Sugar Rush

25pts Mistys Double, Rella Bella

24pts Daylami Star

23pt Hes The Pitts, Umbrorella

22pts Blue Eyed Boy, Connors Ranger, Bella Rella Blue

21pts Achilles

19pts Rogi Bear, Zackarella

17pts Sophies Gift, Silver Spark, Mo Joe

15pts Shot of Magic, Scottish Power, Megs Penny, Nemisis

5pts Tiger T, Keep in Touch, (both only ran in one race)

looks like a good weekend well done to everyone ;) lookin forward to 3 weeks time :)

we had a brill weekend we all enjoyed it weather was lovely the people were lovely thanks for the free buffets on both race days (im prob half a stone heavier lol ) the showers and toilets were spot on clean as a whistle the people in the pub on site were lovely even give us free chocolate cake lol and bob and gerry got free drinks to celebrate gerry becoming a grandad lol. loads of nice walks round the site. we were very well looked after by everyone :p

Well done to all the winners, and a special well done to Gerry & Marie with Benson.

Hope you all had a good weekend. :thumbsup:

we had a brill weekend we all enjoyed it weather was lovely the people were lovely thanks for the free buffets on both race days (im prob half a stone heavier lol ) the showers and toilets were spot on clean as a whistle the people in the pub on site were lovely even give us free chocolate cake lol and bob and gerry got free drinks to celebrate gerry becoming a grandad lol. loads of nice walks round the site. we were very well looked after by everyone :p
Couldn't have put it better my self Maz. Great weekend. Well done East Ayshire club for a great 2 days racing. Well done all the winners. I'm over the moon with my little dog Zack only 2 weeks out of the pups and coming 2nd in only his second ever open race. Wasn't keen on dogs running with bitches but all the dogs held there own. Hopefully this event will be on again next year. If it is then book us in now.

well id like to say that i had a mint weekend we had a great laugh sitting around the track with not many turned up to support but we had a great weekend of racing we found sum great takeaways for been up in the wilderness and if you ask me dad, sharon or jerry they'll tell ya bout the walks lol there are 18 mile walks up in the fells. The track was loverly and the saturday was really fun with army tanks, face painting, fair ground rides, music and i now have sunburnt cheeks of it been like 15 degrees celcius :lol: on friday nite we went to the pub and had a few pints and games of pool and darts. On saturday children wernt aloud in the oub so i stayed in the caravan n fell asleep coz the sun had knocked us out lol but there was a rock band on and me mam sed it was gurd. on sunday we had the racing dun and over in a crack and we were in the pub at half 3 yesterday afternoon then we came out at 6 for tea and sed we would sit in maz's awning but it neva happned the afternoon of drinking put us all to bed lol but i just sat in maz's caravan and watched tele.

I tell ya what it is more then i expected it to be its a loverly campsite with toilets and showers that are clean and yesterday morning i was cleaning up after myself i got wrong off the cleaner she sed i was taking away her job then though sharon was my mam haha and we have made pple look ater our vans till next time we come that supposidly come from where i live n i have seen them before in me life lol :lol: silly pple

the members of aryshire track put us on free buffet 2 days in a row they said they were doing it for one day but we turned up on sunda and they said go and help you'r self to buffet and maz was like im gunna have to go and buy bigger clothes lolz

i want to thank all the members of aryshire track, maz, jerry, bob, sharon, dick, dot, keiran, kelly and me mam n dad for a great weekend carnt wait till next time party time at aryshire lolz

:clown:

p.s. this took me like half an hour to write lolz

well id like to say that i had a mint weekend we had a great laugh sitting around the track with not many turned up to support but we had a great weekend of racing we found sum great takeaways for been up in the wilderness and if you ask me dad, sharon or jerry they'll tell ya bout the walks lol there are 18 mile walks up in the fells. The track was loverly and the saturday was really fun with army tanks, face painting, fair ground rides, music and i now have sunburnt cheeks of it been like 15 degrees celcius :lol: on friday nite we went to the pub and had a few pints and games of pool and darts. On saturday children wernt aloud in the oub so i stayed in the caravan n fell asleep coz the sun had knocked us out lol but there was a rock band on and me mam sed it was gurd. on sunday we had the racing dun and over in a crack and we were in the pub at half 3 yesterday afternoon then we came out at 6 for tea and sed we would sit in maz's awning but it neva happned the afternoon of drinking put us all to bed lol but i just sat in maz's caravan and watched tele.
I tell ya what it is more then i expected it to be its a loverly campsite with toilets and showers that are clean and yesterday morning i was cleaning up after myself i got wrong off the cleaner she sed i was taking away her job then though sharon was my mam haha and we have made pple look ater our vans till next time we come that supposidly come from where i live n i have seen them before in me life lol :lol: silly pple

the members of aryshire track put us on free buffet 2 days in a row they said they were doing it for one day but we turned up on sunda and they said go and help you'r self to buffet and maz was like im gunna have to go and buy bigger clothes lolz

i want to thank all the members of aryshire track, maz, jerry, bob, sharon, dick, dot, keiran, kelly and me mam n dad for a great weekend carnt wait till next time party time at aryshire lolz

:clown:

p.s. this took me like half an hour to write lolz
WELL IT SOUNDS REARLY GOOD HOPE TO BE RACING THERE SOON

well we'll go back in a flash as well shaz lovely place that windy road isnt half as bad as people make out lol :p its called sensible driving

well we had a great weekend,not one bit of backbiting or anything,{how it should be} the buffet was brill as usuall,and no rain.we were well looked after by all the people up there.they have some good entertainment on for next time we go.this little club dont get enough support,i dont know how they stay open dedicated is the only word i can think of.see you all soon and well done on a well run weekend. :thumbsup:

here here give them more support thats what i say

Glad to hear everything went well would have loved to have been there but looking forward to the EAST AYRSHIRE / NNWRF weekend in 3 weeks well done everyone

realy enjoyed this weekend a good fun day that i think every one enjoyed and the entertainment in the pub on saterday night was first class and the band was ok as well lol hope the next one goes as well as this one :D :D

Sounds like a great weekend :) Looking forward to coming in three weeks time 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back