The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Some photos.

ayr1.jpg

Vet final.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should say that it's John not Susan that is trying and failing to resize the photos I give up.

A big thank's to East Ayrshire WRC for a good day out, I hope to see you at the next event.

thaTS FOR a lovely day , it was a pleasure racing at ayrshire hope to see you all next year as this venue is second to non

:D a big well done to val, winning the bitch final with tanglewood and her young bitch soprano coming 2nd in the bitch final,

i understand the two are bred the same way someone will correct me if i'm wrong???????? tanglewood ( storm damage + spellbound ) and soprano ( Alabama + spellbound ) both the bitch's being litter sister, are you mating storm damage again to spellbound val,???????????

well done the real deal 40lb solo pup winner, must say it run well for a 9 month old pup, most pups of this age would'nt be trailing 150yd never mind racing, well done

also well done to carraway yearling winner, nice little bitch and ran well taking sup yearling, not sure of the breeding of this bitch??????????

great day racing, some good racers with hellbent breacking the track recored at 8 .19 some time.the spread was great and all goes out to the girls, cant wait till open in august :thumbsup:

well done all :D

:D first of all i would like to thank and congratulate all the east ayrshire committee and there good ladies for putting on an excellent open the 163 mile journey there was well worth it (for me in particular ) track spot on the food was tip top WELL DONE :thumbsup:

took some pics of the day,this one is of the fantastic spead :thumbsup:

another the track and bob getting in on the act :thumbsup:

another mr boyd ( starter ) organising the kids race :thumbsup:

don"t he look well in them shorts!

last 1

a blast from the past think he must have had mad rush of blood to the head.

can u name him? nice to see him

nice to see some different dogs runing,some good close racing.well run ,buffet brilliant nice people .not to sure about the handicapper inthe kids race the biggen won to easy who set the marks (slim) :- " faultless open :cheers: niceday

What a great days racing at East Ayrshire, good food good banter and good racing, also the shops done a few really nice bottles of wine - which Sandra drank most of, George and Arthur have came home a little on the pink side after standing on the line all day in the sun but we all think the colour suits them.

As for the photos Steve has taken the one thats meant to be me well I have never seen that woman before in my life, are you sure thats me Steve ? that photos enough to get me into therapy....... surely your having a laugh... probably at that photo for a start.

But seriously we all had a great day out and hopefully this kind of racing spirit will spill over to the Derby and Scotish Champs, by the way hope your grandchild liked the Teddy John he was a beauty.

See you all soon at the Derby

well done to paul for winning yet another open with his class dog oscars pride

the pics look great some good racing

well done to all the other winners

and again well done oscar!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back