The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire

les windle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lynda +Gill would like to thank Danny + his crew for putting on a brilliant week-ends racing at Ayrshire.We have never been before but the club makes everyone welcome , the track was in first class condition and in a lovely setting. The club put on free refreshments all weekend. Well done all the winners + Andrews Fat Boy Slim on winning the N.N.W.R.F. Golden Jacket on Sunday, he put up alot better performance than Andrew + Piglet in the wheelbarrow race. (w00t)

well done lads on fat boy slim winning on sunday

to say they were crap at the wheel barrow race is a under statement,,,they also cheated,,,, :eek: :lol:

pic 1.......couldnt even get off the starting block :lol:

400.jpg

pic2..........ganging up on the compation :eek:

403.jpg

pic3.........the shove :eek:

402.jpg

Well done to everyone at East Ayrshire. We all had a fantastic weekend, even the weather wasnt too bad!!!! Most of the raacing went without a hitch, and had a good turn out on both sat and sunday.

Well done to all winners.

Think the most competitive race of the weekend was by far the wheelbarrow race!! Well done Broomy and Bob :D :D

we had a brill time cant wait to go back after ive lost the 2 stonw i put on off all the buffet lol :D

East Ayrshire WRC hope that everybody enjoyed their weekend.We would like to thank Muirkirk Caravan site for all their help over the weekend.Also Caroline and Grace,who have baked for a fortnight for the buffet over the 3 days.We would also like to thank Barbera,Sandra,George,Arthur,Jamsie,Porky and Joe for helping Jim and I over the weekend and not forgeting our ENTERTAINMENT MANAGER Sharky. We would also like to thank the BWRA and the NNWRF for holding their events at East Ayrshire.

Cheers Danny.

ps.IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO DO THE SAME NEXT YEAR ,PLEASE POST AND LET US KNOW.

well done to all the winners at the weekend was a great weekend!! the darts and domino winners 3 out of 4 from stockton!! well done to mr fat boy slim himself, ran great all weekend, well done to easy ayrshire for hosting a brilliant weekend was top notch!!! dont know about the wheelbarrow race next year shud be a wheelchair one danny, my arms are killing picking mr pocket up!!! the photos are great you can actually see andrew him eating the grass lol!!!

:) Great pictures looks like you had a real laugh with the extra races for the big kids, :lol: well done to all winners and losers. :thumbsup: Di

Thanks to all for a great weekend ...we really enjoyed it and will be back again

Well done all the winners

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done everybody :thumbsup: love the wheelbarrow pics :lol:

well done danny and east ayrshire,very well run w/e. the eletric traps must be the way foward .

big thanks for our bentleys trials,and getting on the card for his first open :thumbsup: .

muirkirk camp site put there selfs out to get us sites, great folks .

the club was spot on as was the facilitys.

weather was kindish sat/sun mon bit damp,

fat boy slim ran a blinder this w/e.

well done all the winners.

what about aycliffe peds cleaning up this w/e :- well done bonny and bobby and neil having a good w/e with his peds and pick pocket.

and for helping with bentleys trials with bobby :thumbsup:

topping w/e :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

East Ayrshire WRC hope that everybody enjoyed their weekend.We would like to thank Muirkirk Caravan site for all their help over the weekend.Also Caroline and Grace,who have baked for a fortnight for the buffet over the 3 days.We would also like to thank Barbera,Sandra,George,Arthur,Jamsie,Porky and Joe for helping Jim and I over the weekend and not forgeting our ENTERTAINMENT MANAGER Sharky. We would also like to thank the BWRA and the NNWRF for holding their events at East Ayrshire.
Cheers Danny.

you can count the NNWRF in again next year Danny thanks East Ayrshire for a brilliant weekend the campsite was spot on went out of their way to see we all had electric by having new hook up points installed pays not to listen to the gossip certainly hope they will have us back on next time

Thanks for a great weekend will be back next year :D

Sounds like you all had a fab time over the weekend with some brill races.

Tried to talk Mark and then Gilbert into driving me up on Saturday night but they were having none of it :( :wacko: :lol:

Great pic's :thumbsup:

Massive thanks to east ayrshire wrc for hosting a brilliant weekend! We never stopped laughing all weekend, particularly enjoyed the wheelbarrow racing :lol: We sure took full advantage of the buffet! This is the first time me and my dad have been to the track and we both had a great weekend, the track was in top condition! We are already looking forward to travelling back to ayrshire :thumbsup: Not only for the great track and company, but the steak pies, fish suppers and of course, the Tennants :- :lol:

Ryan and Russ

Cheers Danny.

would have love to have come for the weekend and if thurrock weekend was'nt on we would have been there, so hope next year something can be sorted and i can run my dogs at both events north and south :thumbsup:

Cheers Danny.

would have love to have come for the weekend and if thurrock weekend was'nt on we would have been there, so hope next year something can be sorted and i can run my dogs at both events north and south :thumbsup:
YES AGREE GOT TO TRY TO SPLIT THE MEETINGS UP I WILL BE AT SCOTLAND NEXT YEAR WHAT EVER HAPPENS BUT WOULD LIKE TO DO BOTH

We'll be there danny. great weekend and the site owners couldn't be more helpful. book us in now please. :D

god shaz youre keen lol

lovely place lovely people

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back