The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire

Demblue

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
East Ayrshire will be having a racing weekend on the 1st 2nd and 3rd of May.

The Scottish Grand National on the 1st.

NNWRF on the 2nd.

East Ayrshire Top Ten (Added Prize Money) on the 3rd.

Caravans £15/Night with hook up,£10 without,Tents £8.

There will be entertainment Fri,Sat & Sun,£5 entry (FREE TO WHIPPET RACERS)

All bookings Tel. 07795233776.

I'll add it to the calendar. We'll be there :thumbsup:

Will you add formtat etc Danny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
is that the same site as last time danny,i cant wait cos im 21 that weekend.ha ha.we will be there. :thumbsup:

lesley

Last edited by a moderator:
is the camping at that same site danny?does that boozer on the corner do b&b?the one we stayed at was really nice but it was a bit away and was a good taxi ride away from where the camping was,cant wait :thumbsup:

is the camping at that same site danny?does that boozer on the corner do b&b?the one we stayed at was really nice but it was a bit away and was a good taxi ride away from where the camping was,cant wait :thumbsup:
I'll try and find out about b&b and let you know Kenny.

Cheers Danny.

we are all booked up juat waiting to go now carnt wait p.s. anyone puttin that dart n dominos competions on? lots of people enjoyed that (w00t) :thumbsup:

ive just booked up 4 us, was surprised when she never took a deposit? just my name and the dates we going on, said something about the whippet race organiser tells us how and when to pay etc. we never went last year 4 the weekend as i was ill but we travelled both days and i remember being really ill on the sunday. thankfully the tablets im on seem 2 b working so fingers crossed im ok this year. really looking 4ward to this love east ayrshire just hate the winding road but if im there all weekend will only have 2 do it twice ie on the way and on the way back lol :thumbsup:

directions anyone? i know its off the winding road but where etc? postcode anyone maybe? :thumbsup:

is the phone number you gave for booking campsite or for a racing club contact?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back