The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IS THERE ANY STATIC CARAVANS THERE DOES ANYONE KNOW PLEASE :thumbsup:
If Tom can't help you at Muirkirk Caravan Site, try Sundrum Castle Holiday Park (12 miles from track). Prices start at £189/week for static.Tel.0871 641 0158.

Good Luck,Danny.

getting the track ready for our weekend event
phonepics044.jpg

phonepics061.jpg
careful rolling with a bomag as it could end up like concrete good forking (w00t) will help retain a bit moisture. if there is still mole problem hose from exhaust into run will put pay to them :thumbsup:

looks like danny is going to make it a good w/e looking foward to it.

coming up thurs so if you needed a hand with out fri just let me know :thumbsup: :luck:
Remember,David, East Ayrshire is in SCOTLAND,EVEN THE ROADS ARE SOFT WITH THE RAIN WE GET! Thanks for the mole cure,Sharky and Jim are argueing about who gets the most MPG,to see whos car to use.I told them not to be so tight,Sharky says he was just thiking of the environment.

phonepics044.jpg

phonepics061.jpg
careful rolling with a bomag as it could end up like concrete good forking (w00t) will help retain a bit moisture. if there is still mole problem hose from exhaust into run will put pay to them :thumbsup:

coming up thurs so if you needed a hand with out fri just let me know :thumbsup: :luck:
Remember,David, East Ayrshire is in SCOTLAND,EVEN THE ROADS ARE SOFT WITH THE RAIN WE GET! Thanks for the mole cure,Sharky and Jim are argueing about who gets the most MPG,to see whos car to use.I told them not to be so tight,Sharky says he was just thiking of the environment.
hope its nice weather for the w/e atleast.thought all scots where as tight as a ducks arses (w00t)heard the camp site has turns on over the w/e.was a hell of a night last year great atmosphere looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
so will there definitly be a yearling scratch on for both days??

and crnt wait now just next week ;)

phonepics044.jpg

phonepics061.jpg

hope its nice weather for the w/e atleast.thought all scots where as tight as a ducks arses (w00t)heard the camp site has turns on over the w/e.was a hell of a night last year great atmosphere looking forward to it :thumbsup:

phonepics044.jpg

phonepics061.jpg

dnt know bwt tight ases cos that sure aint ducks on that poor wee roller bit of a tight sqeeze their eh bigman SHARKY.

looking forward to this as only went 4 the days last year goin to start packing when i can prize meself off here lol

We are having a games night on friday,darts dominoes,pool and bingo.Looking for volunteers to help organise,don't be shy. Also having kids races on Sunday morning(medals and prizes),not forgetting the all important adult Wheel Barrow race.

We are having a games night on friday,darts dominoes,pool and bingo.Looking for volunteers to help organise,don't be shy. Also having kids races on Sunday morning(medals and prizes),not forgetting the all important adult Wheel Barrow race.
get the drinks in danny,we be up at teatime friday,if you need a had with out we will help :thumbsup:

SOUNDS GREAT HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME ILL MAKE IT THERE ONE YEAR SHAME SAME WEEKEND HAS THURROCK :thumbsup:

we will have a great time,but its no suprise that theres another weekend event down thurrock,maybe we will have some opens up north when devon is on,cos we all cant get there due to other commitments,or we could just twiddle our thumbs. :- scotland here we come yeee ha.lesley!

haha i dont mind shouting bingo numbers but thats all im good at, also i would join in the darts but my mam said its pairs i dont want to let anyone down :teehee: , and dont fancy running haha (w00t) and ill be watching the wheel barrow race again haha :clown: carnt wait to chill out, see you friday hopefully the sun will be spending its time with us at bonny scotland not thurrock haha :clown:

il give u a hand danny, doing whatever, sure there be plenty of help.

Best of :luck: to everybody going up to Ayrshire. :thumbsup:

At Ayr carravan site, got here 3pm sunny and dry now it is Blarn A Hooly! lol John. Going to look at track tomorrow .

morning all , at the moment it is raining and cloudy but it is forcast for sun and clouds fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
all packed just gotta go n get some food. peter will take it up 2 te caravan this afternoon then its already to head off tommoro morning. looking forward to it wish we were there now.

Can you register with both BWRA and the Fed on the day.

Thanks

Gil

you can with the fed not the bwra you have to be registred for 28 days or summit like that,

crnnt wait we are setting off at 1, with stuart and sue following haha, crnt wait now gunna be a good weekend, hope its stays sunny :clown: (w00t)

:luck: to all the dogs running :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back