The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks like you had a fantastic time :thumbsup: PMSL at some of those pics Kenny :lol: brilliant :thumbsup: Big Well Done with Sky,she's living up to all your expectations and more besides.I'm really looking forward to seeing her run at champs.Well Done to Almost Bobs.Great to see he's back on the track and on form too :thumbsup: and to my mates John and Fiona,not many can win both ends of the country at the same time (w00t) ok it took 2 dogs to do it :lol: Well Done to both of you,you must be proud as punch :thumbsup: Well Done to everybody else,looks like you had a great weekend :thumbsup:

can only agree with what you have said for once karen lol

hope james and lisa make it home TONIGHT, last i heard he was heading wrong way...lol...weatherby....whoops :clown:

Well done Kenny m with Fly Baby, keep it up mate your doing brilliant. ;) di

WELL DONE KENNY AND FAMILY AND FLY BABY SHE DID YOU PROUD FANTASTIC BITCH TO WATCH GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE SUE STU AND AS YA DO

WELL DONE TO FLY BABY

AND TO ALL THE OTHERS WINNERS

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD WEEKEND WITH SOME GREAT RACING WELL DONE TO EVERYONE AND ALL THE WORKERS

PAT AND JOHN AT THURROK CLUB

afantastic weekend again thanks to EAST AYRSHIRE club and all the workers over the weekend great buffet each day too. Thanks to all who helped out at the NNWRF KRIS/KIA-ORA G/J open and thanks to all who supported it.Well doneall the winners and everyone who raced

Kenny,Cris and Dannielles FLY BABY taking the honours, Linda and Mals youngster SCOOTER winning the dog final from a classy field Joyces SHOWMAN carrying on his winning ways in the veterans, Geoff and Erica's DRAMATIZE taking the yearling final from Vicky and Marks MIDNIGHT MAID making her debut onto the open circuit and Gary and Dee's MAY STAG once again victorious in her last race as a pup. Michelle and Peter's FOUR SALE veteran scratch, Stu and Sue's AS YOU LIKE yearling scratch winner and last but not least John and Fiona's WINTERMOON winning sup scratch

results

no limit scr -

R TAGAWEED

B JUST PADDY -1st

48lb scr

R WINTERMOON - 1st

B AS YOU WERE

40lb scr

R ROGER THE DODGER 1st

B MR. DILLON

W FREDDIES MELODY

vet scr

R FOUR SALE 1st

yearling scr

R AS YOU LIKE 1st

B WOR RAG

W MAID YOU RUN

Bk ST NICHOLAS ABBEY

O MILES AWAY

21lb vets

R SILVER SPARK

28lb vets

R SHOWMAN 1st

B TOTTIE MAUD

W WHINNIE SKIPPET

Bk GUESS WHAT

35lb vets

R MAD MAX

21lb yearling

R MIDNIGHT MAID

28lb yearling

R IBROX PARK

B WOR SYL

W DRAMATIZE 1st

35lb yearling

R TOON BARMEY

B ODIOUS MAXIMUS

W BARNEY B JONES 1st

Bk SPARKLING WHIZZ

20lb bitche

R TALL N' TINY

B FLY BABY 1st

W MO CHARA

Bk LITTLE WHINNEY

25lb bitch

R LITTLE SUE

B TWISTED SISTER

W SOOT A ROOT 1st

Bk AD LIB

O SKOSHKI TIGER

30lb bitch

R ANAGRAM

B PUSH THE BUTTON

W CINDY V

Bk MEGS PENNY

20lb dog

R ZEUS 1st

B SWIFT GUESS

W CRACKELLE

Bk KAI-SERA

25lb dog

R HE'S THE PITTS

B MAGGIE'S BOY

W SCOOTER 1st

Bk BOYBELLE

30lb dog ht 1

R CANE WOLF

B FOREVER AUTUMN d/h

W SHORT N' CURLY d/h

ht 2

R COBAIN

B HAGLER

W NO JOE 1st

30lb dog final

R FOREVER AUTUMN

BSHORT N' CURLY

W NO JOE 1st

35lb dog

R STRATOSPHERE d/q

B RAPSCALLION

W BLUE EYED BOY 1st

bitch final

R ANAGRAM w/d

B SOOT A ROOT 2nd

W FLY BABY 1st

dog final

R BLUE EYED BOY 4th

B NO JOE 3rd

W SCOOTER 1st

Bk ZEUS 2nd

puppy final

R MIDNIGHT BELLE 2nd

B MAY STAG 1st

yearling final

RBARNEY B JONES w/d

B DRAMATIZE 1st

W MIDNIGHT MAID 2nd

veteran final

R MAD MAX w/d

B SHOWMAN 1st

W SILVER SPARK w/d

su scr final

R ROGER THE DODGER 2nd

B WINTERMOON 1st

W JUST PADDY 3rd

supreme final

R SCOOTER w/d

B FLY BABY 1st

AND FINALLY YET AGAIN TROPHIES HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED DISSAPOINTING

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done East Ayrshire Club for a great weekend :thumbsup: well done Kenny(flybaby)Sandra(blue eyed boy)young Kate(rodger)Linda&Mal(scooter)now well done North East dogs Joyce (Showman) Ann&Dot (No Joe)Jeff&Erica (Dramatize)very well done to Nicola( Zeus ) this little dog ran well all weekend :sweating:

Good weekend for all the North West dogs; Saturday class wins for Mule Skinner, Maid Your Point, Maid u Luck, Anagram, Just Paddy, Midnight Maid (one of our most impressive i thought was Totty Maud, looked like she had a rocket up her a**e to just get pipped on the line in her vet class), Sunday Just Paddy, Barney B Jones, Winter Moon Sup Scr, Scooter winning the Golden Jacket dog final and Monday Mo Chara Sup. I know a few came home injured so best of luck to those for a speedy recovery

Well done to all the other winners over the weekend :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone involved in all 3 opens, especially Ayr club making everyone very welcome as always.

It was lovely to see 8 of Jude's babies from the Silver Spark & Sugar Rush litters, all absolutely stunning, thanks for bringing them for us to see :wub:

we had a great weekend. some brill racing as has been said b4 FLYBABY bloody brilliant 2 watch if kenny can keep her injury free i wud fancy her 4 supreme @ the champs. well done to everyone concerned in the weekends racing.

NOW.... HAS ANYONE GOT MONDAYS RESULTS PLEASE? :cheers:

SG1S1544.jpg
SG1S1543.jpg

SG1S1542.jpg

SG1S1541.jpg

SG1S1540.jpg

SG1S1539.jpg

SG1S1538.jpg
belive there was a bit of tackling going on in some of these races :teehee: :teehee:

here are some photos of the winners I willm put program on later just in form work

phonepics073.jpg

phonepics074.jpg

phonepics075.jpg

phonepics076.jpg

phonepics077.jpg

phonepics078.jpg

phonepics079.jpg

eastayrshire top ten results

no limit

wor rag

40lb

mr sheen

yearlings

1st dramatise

2nd ibrox pride

1st whinnie skippit

2nd scottish power

dogs

1st cobain

2nd kai sera

3rd achillies

4th blue eyed boy

bitches

1st mochara and sup

2nd sween

3rd megs penny

4th mocarlin

thanks all who attended our weekend we had a great time

cheers jim

well done all runners big well done mochara :thumbsup:

cheerz 4 results i can start my north east report for july now. :thumbsup:

we had a great weekend. some brill racing as has been said b4 FLYBABY bloody brilliant 2 watch if kenny can keep her injury free i wud fancy her 4 supreme @ the champs. well done to everyone concerned in the weekends racing.NOW.... HAS ANYONE GOT MONDAYS RESULTS PLEASE? :cheers:
thankyou for that carol,i like your black one,coming on a treat.we had sky (flybaby) to our dog people today shes a 100%on fire..we try to get her checked out when shes been running piece of mind really we knew there was nothing but its nice to be sure,ready for her next races,we were sorry that we couldn't stay for the Monday,as we would have loved to support the open,we have other dogs to sort out,but we thought we had won quit enough lol,from the racing to the raffle bottles mmm and £25 football card..and thanks again all those who have acknowledged our skys wins and the phone calls:thumbsup:

well done the east ayrshire gang on a well run w/e of racing. great buffets :thumbsup: some great racing. fly baby on fire, mocara lit up on monday pity not on sunday to give fly baby a race. well done all the winners and runners :luck:

hope kai sera is ok came off very very sore in the dog final :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back