The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Eastayrshire Top Ten Open

Big Well Done,everybody :thumbsup: Especially Kate and the gorgeous Roger :thumbsup: and Janine with Achilles :thumbsup:

well done all the winners and loosers,and a big well done to arther with master skippet nice one :thumbsup:

haha thnx stuie n karen i do walk him honest -_- and karen hes nto that loverly honest he was been a bugger when i took him to the side off the lure he was trying to head butt me n trying to jump while i was trying to get his lead on then got wrong off sum1 for shouting at him n sed i had to fogive him coz he won haha x :lol: i always do anyways he wuldnt let me not :D

North Yorks dogs doing well again.

Sup scr radger the dodger

Sup yearling just a rella

top dog Kai sera

top bitch/overall branco

Well done everyone.

Well done everyone concerned in making it a very enjoyable day.

Some pic's from yesterday, didn't get many.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done all runners, particularly Branco (nice one John :thumbsup: ), Prada, Kai Sera & Keith with his pup Anagram, first open race for her and she looked excellent, winning her heat in 8.51 :thumbsup: Going to be something very special!

NB. I haven't watermarked these pic's as i'm not on my own pc, feel free to use them, all i ask is you let me know. Anyone not wanting pictures posted of their dogs please pm me & i'll remove, make a note for future reference and also inform other photographers.

well done all the winners, especially john with millie :cheers:

Great pics Vicky :thumbsup: Kate,Roger looks an angel in the pic,no wonder you forgive him ;) Tell your Mum,would have been nice to see her face aswell :D

Thanks for all the kind words & thanks to the East Ayrshire W.R.C putting on such a well run open, went without a hitch.

[Only 1 RERUN and this was caused by a dog being disqualified.] Pity it wasnt better supported as this is a great little club.

Also well done to all the other winners and runners. :thumbsup:

North Yorks dogs doing well again.Sup scr radger the dodger

Sup yearling just a rella

top dog Kai sera

top bitch/overall branco

Well done everyone.

sharon is prada not in north/yorks region?????????

Vicky just a reminder can you do me a copy of mia in the yearling jacket. thanks. Yes John prada is in the north yorks region the same as other people dogs are. I've mentioned everyones dogs in my write-up only put the sup winners on here.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back