The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Electric Meat Mincer

lurcher girl

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I'm looking to switch my two lurchers over to a 100% raw meat diet, I'm currently buying pet mince but want to be able to prepare my own mince as get plenty rabbits and have access to other meat scraps. I want to get an electric mincer which is capable of mincing meat including bones and wondered if anyone has any suggestions as to a mincer which is up to the job and without costing too much? Cheers Charlotte. X

You can't go wrong if you purchase a Hobart Mincer and the parts are easy to obtain.

dogs have the best mincer ever made there called teeth i skin gut and quarter my rabbits why have the hassle of mincing

dogs have the best mincer ever made there called teeth i skin gut and quarter my rabbits why have the hassle of mincing
I also feed mine raw meat, I don't mince it because the action of chewing helps to keeps their teeth clean.

my mate has an HOBART MINCER but even second hand ones arnt cheep ,he lets me mince full rabbits with it and any other bits i may have ,the only reason i use his mincer is to save space in my freezer other wise i just let the dogs chew what ever they are having whole.

the HOBART has no problem mincing rabbit and chicken carcasses (rabbit leg bones ).

.........jim

my mate has an HOBART MINCER but even second hand ones arnt cheep ,he lets me mince full rabbits with it and any other bits i may have ,the only reason i use his mincer is to save space in my freezer other wise i just let the dogs chew what ever they are having whole.the HOBART has no problem mincing rabbit and chicken carcasses (rabbit leg bones ).

.........jim
Cheers jim. Yeah reason I am mincing is for freezer space too and they will still get plenty to knaw on too. Have looked at the hobarts and they look great but very pricey, will have a scout round for something second hand. Thanks for the advice.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back