The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ellie,miss Torri,n Ellie May's Liitermates

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jeff 100 said:
I WAS GOING TO START RACING MY 2 YOUNG DOGS BUT I DONT THINK I,LL BOTHER, THEY ARE 7/8 GREYHOUND 1/8 DEERHOUND, ITS AS BAD AS THE SHOWING, jeff :D
no its not jeff, showing theres about 50 judges all sitting outside the ring with differant oppinions racing theres one judge and the best dog usually wins

jeff 100 said:
I WAS GOING TO START RACING MY 2 YOUNG DOGS BUT I DONT THINK I,LL BOTHER, THEY ARE 7/8 GREYHOUND 1/8 DEERHOUND, ITS AS BAD AS THE SHOWING, jeff :D
Ach its not all bad jeff, :p my dad used to have a 7/8 Greyhound 1/8 Harrier which he raced at the N.I gamefair in clandy boy... :thumbsup:

I USED TO RACE WHIPPETS 30 YEAR AGO, THERE WAS A LOT OF WHOS DOG IS THE FASTEST THEN, I HAD A PUP WHAT I BRED OUT OF A DOG CALLED BLUE WISH, AND THAT COULD RUN, SHE WAS ONLY 22 INCHES BUT HAD TO RUN IN THE SCRATCH RACERS COS SHE WAS TOO BIG, AT OUR LOCAL WHIPPET TRACK THERE IS DOGS AS BIG AS MY LURCHERS, ITS ALL CHANGED, jeff

Trust you John to be the peacemaker, good on ya mate....laughed my head of at your post mate. Wouldn't be too surprised if Nicola is on the easyjet website trying to get a few cheap fights to find out where Mark lives....my heart goes out to poor Frankie...no wonder he's so quiet at the lurcher shows...afraid to speak in case Nic empties him. :clown:

Markbrick, I have it on good authority that one of your dogs is Greyhound x Whippet and that you got hair extensions put on it just to put people off the sent....we are on to you. :blink:

dazgail said:
Trust you John to be the peacemaker, good on ya mate....laughed my head of at your post mate. Wouldn't be too surprised if Nicola is on the easyjet website trying to get a few cheap fights to find out where Mark lives....my heart goes out to poor Frankie...no wonder he's so quiet at the lurcher shows...afraid to speak in case Nic empties him. :clown: Markbrick, I have it on good authority that one of your dogs is Greyhound x Whippet and that you got hair extensions put on it just to put people off the sent....we are on to you. :blink:

hey darren

ever noticed how bossy boots ninj does all the typing and posting ?.....ill tell ya why......frankies hands are still in plaster from the last time he "spoke back" :eek:

i heard them at a show last year....ninja said..."when i say jump darling you dont just jump...you better bloody ask me .. "how high dearset ?" !! :eek: :- " :)

frankie when your legs "set" again givvus a ring will meet up in town for a sherbet or 23 ! :cheers:

( bet u ninja doesnt tell him about this offer :- " ).

im kidding ya.....2 cracking people ..good team :huggles:

j :luck: hn

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
I was just wondering, Ellie Star,Miss Torri,and Ellie may,where, and still are fast bitches,there was two other pups from that litter,that went over to Mike Palmer,i think.Was just wondering what happened to them Mike, as they too must have been pretty useful.It would be nice if someone in the know could fill us in as to there whereabouts,and how they fared in the racing game ,and if they were good enough for the None Peds, or were they raced in the lurcher scene too.Im sure Frankie would like to know how all Miss Ellie's pup's done.In fact im sure we'd all like to know,as weve heard all about the others.Has Miss Ellie thrown all champs in her first litter or what.  ...Billy...
was looking through some pics and Lass that 'crazy cat' brought to our show last year looked very much like Miss Tory and she was hoping to do well with her, so that could be one of them :)

Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
I can promise you John ,this was not intended to do anything of the sort.Im just interested in knowing what became of the two that are unacounted for.They must have been of some use.Just look at the one's we know of.All champs in their own right.And didnt i here somewhere that Miss torri is a regestered None Ped,and as far as i can see,Ellie Ster must be good enough too.So im just being nosey.Now could the owners of the other two,please step forward ond show youre faces.  ...Billy...
Hey billy i HAD Tori registered last year as i had planned to give her a run with non-peds as i thought she wud have held her own with them but i NEVER ended up racing her with non-peds, So this year i never re-registered her & i can honestly say Tori has only ever raced in lurcher racing and has NEVER been entered or raced in a non-ped race although i wish i had :- " :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Me too girl ,cause i recon with what i used to have and that wee bitch of youre's and Darrens Maddy,that between all of us ,we could have kicked some ass.I know Tarns times on the track,ie,17. 01 Derry,300 and 18 ,06Lifford,325 were good enough for any none peds,and this was the old tracks ,which were 20 slower than they are now.And if you check back the old Derry cards from Tarns time of life.The top sprint of the night was usualy won in about 17,30,or 40,so she was pretty quick.Only once was she timed at a lurcher show,which was her 1st All Ireland win,and there was a start line and a finnish line,and she was over a second faster than Davy Skelly's max dog ,who was untouchable in the overs until Silvers Dad Cornish jack,beat him by 20 lengths.Although in saying this Cornish jack was a litter bro to Cornish Bob,and Stag Party,who in turn were from the first mating mating of Stag NightxFleetwood Girl.The repeat mating then produced Grahams Dream,and Fleetwood Fox and Co.These were all None Peds i do believe.Ialso recon SILVER would have been a top no limit dog,but we'll never know.Iwill get into the none peds though,as soon as ive got the amunition for it,and thats a promise,if i live long enough. Another thing that might take place is the Mighty Colt ,in the none peds.he put up a great time when he was over ,and that was with being a bit track rusty and missing his break in the final.He also took the long way around,losing a lot of ground,so i recon he should have a go. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
I can promise you John ,this was not intended to do anything of the sort.Im just interested in knowing what became of the two that are unacounted for.They must have been of some use.Just look at the one's we know of.All champs in their own right.And didnt i here somewhere that Miss torri is a regestered None Ped,and as far as i can see,Ellie Ster must be good enough too.So im just being nosey.Now could the owners of the other two,please step forward ond show youre faces.  ...Billy...
Hey billy i HAD Tori registered last year as i had planned to give her a run with non-peds as i thought she wud have held her own with them but i NEVER ended up racing her with non-peds, So this year i never re-registered her & i can honestly say Tori has only ever raced in lurcher racing and has NEVER been entered or raced in a non-ped race although i wish i had :- " :thumbsup:

Me too girl ,cause i recon with what i used to have and that wee bitch of youre's and Darrens Maddy,that between all of us ,we could have kicked some ass.I know Tarns times on the track,ie,17. 01 Derry,300 and 18 ,06Lifford,325 were good enough for any none peds,and this was the old tracks ,which were 20 slower than they are now.And if you check back the old Derry cards from Tarns time of life.The top sprint of the night was usualy won in about 17,30,or 40,so she was pretty quick.Only once was she timed at a lurcher show,which was her 1st All Ireland win,and there was a start line and a finnish line,and she was over a second faster than Davy Skelly's max dog ,who was untouchable in the overs until Silvers Dad Cornish jack,beat him by 20 lengths.Although in saying this Cornish jack was a litter bro to Cornish Bob,and Stag Party,who in turn were from the first mating mating of Stag NightxFleetwood Girl.The repeat mating then produced Grahams Dream,and Fleetwood Fox and Co.These were all None Peds i do believe.Ialso recon SILVER would have been a top no limit dog,but we'll never know.Iwill get into the none peds though,as soon as ive got the amunition for it,and thats a promise,if i live long enough. Another thing that might take place is the Mighty Colt ,in the none peds.he put up a great time when he was over ,and that was with being a bit track rusty and missing his break in the final.He also took the long way around,losing a lot of ground,so i recon he should have a go. ...Billy...

Can i add that when Tarns All RELAND Final was timed,it was done through video footage and not a stop watch,so we were able to time it more accurately,through slow motion and that,with the timings all comming up on the screen,even down to hundreds of a second n that.I still have it somewhere ..Billy... PS.Good luck this year......

baby1 said:
baby1 said:
markbrick said:
theres nothing wrong with wanting to know were the other pups are especially since theyve done so well around the differant types of racing rounds, AND ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IRISH BRED and billy are you saying some of the pups are registered???????????????
STOP MIXING AND WISE UP TO YOURSELF, WHAT HAS IT TO DO WITH YOU IF THEY ARE REGISTERED OR NOT? MIND YOUR OWN AND LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN DOGS, IF YOU SPENT AS MUCH TIME WITH THEM AS YOU DO MIXING THEN YOU WOULD WIN AGAINST THEM AND NOT WASTE TIME ON WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS DOGS! :oops: SORRY NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT YOU ARE PI**ING ME OFF NOW. :rant:

Billy as far as I know we have two of the pups, Rose has another and 4 went to England there were 7 alltogether. The only one known to me is Ellies Star another one broke its leg and is now is a dogs home as for other two I have no idea, Gary farmer could probably tell you becuase we shipped them to him. That was actually Ellies second litter as she was bred before and produced Come on Earnie and Come on Sue.

Cheers :cheers:

Nichola

She's well proved as a brood bitch now then,so when's the next litter due,as youll have no problem shifting pups now ,with all the hype on here about the success rate of Ellie's pups.And if you'se are gona stay in the game ,then you would need to get breeding,cause they dont last forever,and you need some young uns commin behind to keep you going. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
I can promise you John ,this was not intended to do anything of the sort.Im just interested in knowing what became of the two that are unacounted for.They must have been of some use.Just look at the one's we know of.All champs in their own right.And didnt i here somewhere that Miss torri is a regestered None Ped,and as far as i can see,Ellie Ster must be good enough too.So im just being nosey.Now could the owners of the other two,please step forward ond show youre faces.   ...Billy...

hahah @ track rusty....he aint seen a track in a year ! and throws in a record lurcher time ..knocking almost a second of the fastest time there last year...heres food for thought....hes 18 yds faster than he was there last time :eek: and that was running wide the whole way round the track.. ;) not bad for a 3/4..wait till i put him over a cracking greyhound bitch next year for a 7/8s litter......whoooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
And i here youre taking orders already John.Will have to see what he can do up the straight first though,cause ive come up against those flyin machines on the track before ,but they had nothing up the straight.Maybe it was because they were waiting for the lure to turn the corner or summit.Will wait n see. HA HA. ...BILLY...

AND WHO'S THE BOY ,WHO WAS ON HERE THE OTHER NIGHT COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE QUOTING ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THESE WORDS WERE BLINDING HIM.TIME TO SWEEP YOURE OWN DOORSTEP BOYO. ...BILLY...

billyboy45 said:
AND WHO'S THE BOY ,WHO WAS ON HERE THE OTHER NIGHT COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE QUOTING ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THESE WORDS WERE BLINDING HIM.TIME TO SWEEP YOURE OWN DOORSTEP BOYO.  ...BILLY...
oh billy i didnt want you to bite. :( i had somone else in mind hahah !

see ya soon chum !

stormydog said:
dazgail said:
Trust you John to be the peacemaker, good on ya mate....laughed my head of at your post mate. Wouldn't be too surprised if Nicola is on the easyjet website trying to get a few cheap fights to find out where Mark lives....my heart goes out to poor Frankie...no wonder he's so quiet at the lurcher shows...afraid to speak in case Nic empties him. :clown: Markbrick, I have it on good authority that one of your dogs is Greyhound x Whippet and that you got hair extensions put on it just to put people off the sent....we are on to you. :blink:

hey darren

ever noticed how bossy boots ninj does all the typing and posting ?.....ill tell ya why......frankies hands are still in plaster from the last time he "spoke back" :eek:

i heard them at a show last year....ninja said..."when i say jump darling you dont just jump...you better bloody ask me .. "how high dearset ?" !! :eek: :- " :)

frankie when your legs "set" again givvus a ring will meet up in town for a sherbet or 23 ! :cheers:

( bet u ninja doesnt tell him about this offer :- " ).

im kidding ya.....2 cracking people ..good team :huggles:

j :luck: hn

Hey John and Darren :teehee:

For your information Frankie beats me at least twice a week, he says it keeps me keen. :lol: I think you are going to cause him to divorce me before we are even married with this talk! If he kills me for this I will Ninja both of you!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back