The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Im excited to announce that my dog EllieMay has been mated with Stormy Dogs Colt and the pups are due on 3rd May. Im over the moon about this mating as the pups should be special.

This is a picture of EllieMay when she won the all Irelands Title with her litter sister Miss Tori

Picturefamily038.jpg

Another one of her in her prime (This was when she won the Irish game fair in Birr)

elliemayrun.jpg

John will put a few up of Colt im sure. Just want to say thanks again John for letting me use Colt :thumbsup:

Best of :luck: Frankie,the pair of them should throw some good uns :thumbsup:

Good Luck Frankie :thumbsup: good choice of sire. :thumbsup: di

Thanks Karen, Di and Graham, cant wait to get back into it again as I havent raced a lurcher in 2 years. :thumbsup:

bst of luck fra two very good ones best of luck wit these u might stick me in for one lad... :luck:

This picture is for Diane (Gabbitas) this is Miss Ellie Leia's Grandmother LOL :thumbsup:

047.jpg

Good luck with the litter they will be good uns I'm sure. We have one of the litter out of Colt's sister Slip and she's a star.

Sonia

This picture is for Diane (Gabbitas) this is Miss Ellie Leia's Grandmother LOL :thumbsup:

047.jpg
Goodluck with the litter frankie & Nichola, hope it goes well for use.. :thumbsup: that pic of Miss Ellie reminds me off her other grand daughter Zola.. :))

Rose

047.jpg
Thanks Frankie, is it ok to save this photo to my album :thumbsup: you know i have always been impressed with every pup that Miss Ellie bred, :thumbsup: if i could have another dog it would certainly be from this breeding, ;) thank you for the picture, (she's gorgeous) :thumbsup: di

047.jpg
Goodluck with the litter frankie & Nichola, hope it goes well for use.. :thumbsup: that pic of Miss Ellie reminds me off her other grand daughter Zola.. :))

Rose

I agree Zola reminds me of Miss Ellie Rose :thumbsup:

047.jpg
Thanks Frankie, is it ok to save this photo to my album :thumbsup: you know i have always been impressed with every pup that Miss Ellie bred, :thumbsup: if i could have another dog it would certainly be from this breeding, ;) thank you for the picture, (she's gorgeous) :thumbsup: di
Yes go ahead Diane, This photo was taken when she was 5. She came second in the Under 23" All Irelands only to be beaten by her daughter Miss Tori. This breeding should be a bit special too :thumbsup:

7 Weeks today. 2 To go :sweating:

Photo0090.jpg

I reckon there is about 10 in there LOL What do you think???

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back