The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elzibobs Are On Their Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beatifull babies :wub:

How many staying in the harper-warren household (w00t)

c2bf90f8.jpg

5d9c5799.jpg

1b4722b3.jpg

I'm on morning shift and Mark's on afternoons so i'll be catching up on some much needed sleep when he eventually gets up :lol:

What beautiful babies :wub: :wub: So sorry to hear that you lost some, I hope Ella and the 3 luscious ones keep on doing well for you. :luck:

sorry to hear you lost some the others look great best of luck :luck: :cheers:

Sorry you've all had such a bad time.Glad to hear Ella and the remaining pups are doing OK and I hope they continue to thrive.

By the sound of things it could have been worse and you'd done everything you could so respect to yourselves and Paul Evans for what looks like a positive outcome in the end.

Good luck with the pups and Ella. :luck:

wot gorgeous puppies good luck with the 3 of them :luck: :luck: :luck: sorry for the ones u lost

Awwwwwwwww Vicky they are all gorgeous and really special and so is Ella :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vicky,

Just seen the pictures absoutley georgeous, :) :) :)

Love Fiona xxx

So glad to hear the pups are doing well and they are gorgeous , especially mini Ella :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tony Taylor said:
By the sound of things it could have been worse and you'd done everything you could so respect to yourselves and Paul Evans for what looks like a positive outcome in the end.
Good luck with the pups and Ella. :luck:

Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup: Whilst it's heartbreaking to loose pups, I personally think the outcome was a good one under the circumstances.

Seeing the pups suckling and Ella nursing is definately the best Christmas present I can think of and certainly warms my heart. :wub:

well donella and all concerned, lovely pups :wub: :wub: :wub: , owners will be well proud, future champs :thumbsup:

good luck with ur 3 little ones, so sorri to hear about ur loss but at least ella is ok which is the most important! :) they luk gorgous and im sure they will all be stars :wub: :)

:luck: :luck: well done to all concerned :luck:

they look very long just how i like to see them

sure they will be worth it all this time next year==

steve :sweating:

:D Lovely pups :D nice to see Ella & pups doing well :luck:

Oh Vicky they are :wub: :wub: :wub: Im pleased Ella is doing well and its all over for her.

Wish I lived closer I would have been round for you all to get some sleep.

Hope they bring you as much joy as bob did me. :thumbsup:

Good luck to the people getting a one if Vicky will let any go :lol: I wouldnt be able to I would want to keep them all :oops:

Speak to you soon

Jackie

well done vicky&mark and of course ella :thumbsup:

i like the bitch :thumbsup:

I've always been fond of Ella because she's marked just like my Claire was. :wub: :wub: Sorry to hear about the lost pups but absolutely thrilled that there are 3 happy and healthy ones at their mother's milk bar! :huggles: :wub: :wub: They're stunning!

sorry about the pups you lost :(

those 3 are gorg :wub: :wub: my fav is the blue bitch :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back