The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Enfys and spellbinder pups

Alan_H

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The boys first and then 2 of the girls the blue fawn and white parti and the blue brindle and white parti.

All of them together.

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think that they are stunning but then I'm biased. Thanks Tina. Their personalities are just starting to come out. The little fawn and white parti girl is rather naughty as well as being v pretty. Also the solid fawn girl is adventurous and is off and about. Enfys is being the most laid back and happy mum and granny Lara is helping out with her grandkids. It's most odd seeing 3 pups curled up with granny and 4 pups curled up with mum, all happy and with auntie Bramley keeping an eye out for them and helping out as well. Poor Zula would love to help but Lara and Enfys are keeping her away. She can look but not touch at the mo.

I shall have to keep looking at the photos until next week when I'll get my next puppy fix.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CONCERNED :cheers: A very strong healthy looking litter of pups

Well done to Granny helping Enfys with the nurturing :huggles:

Oh Barbara.. they are absolutely scrumptious.. so chunky and look really happy and thriving. Impossible to choose .. dont envy you. What am I saying!!! of course I envy you.. still, my turn soon!!!

Puppies now 7 weeks. Six have racing homes which means we can watch their progress. The two Blue Fawns, dog and bitch, still looking for a family or family's to take them on. Loved to see these two racing or lure coursing but the right home is the most important.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back