The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby Friday

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good dog were hews plus he is a gd dog now these southerners have had there magic hand on him (w00t) (w00t)

see u sun chap with the carlin 8)

WHAT EVER LOL............. from my reckoning he always been good dog

i corse he has always been a good dog 8) 8)

i never said he wasent did i :angry:

:) andy he didnt anybody in particular gay but if ur owning up 2 it ....... :D

AndrewPocket said:
good dog were hews                plus he is a gd dog now these southerners have had there magic hand on him    (w00t)   (w00t)

don't forget your passport andy we have enuff refugees up here

don't forget your passport andy we have enuff refugees up here

AndrewPocket said:
good dog were hews                plus he is a gd dog now these southerners have had there magic hand on him    (w00t)   (w00t)

Im giting sick of people bringing oscar into their debates on south & north dogs

and trying to say the dog didnt win opens.

the dog was off the track for several months last year where all he was doing

coursing as i brought him back just b4 the nnwrf straights and got a close runner up sup to another spot, nex day taking the open, and also did very well down devon, he ran just as good for me, tam and family have looked after oscar for me since september which i am truely grateful as i was indisposed and could not race him my self, after all he is still my dog, and if i wish tam to race him i will or get him back , this is entirly my discision

regards paul

paul u are misunder tand what I said did i or did i not say he has always been a good dog and did we put LOL AS A JOKE

(P.S ) THIS NORTH TO SOUTH BUISNESS IS JUST A BIT OF BANTER N FUN DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS FOR GOD SAKE :cheers:

Paul stop taken every thing serious lol :D :D

we will get piggy and pocket back on the pitch, i have not told anyone yet that you play footie as good as beckham ;)

Okay just been sorting costumes out today, hope you all got yours sorted,

Debbie's busy on her sewing machine, everyones heres rehearsing for the X Factor i hope theres some good bands entered cause to be honest they are going to stand no chance against ours (Gaz, Ricky, Debs and me~)

After later years Wool Packers its took a lot of thinking and sorting but we think for this year we might of gone one better lol :D

So i reckon it should be more of a competition against a few to see who can come up with the best band ...

Even though we know we have it won, before it even begins. with Ricky on vocals, Gaz dancing and Debs and I on backing... come on i dare you to do better :D :D

Know the kids have a band out too this year (Adam,Pocket ,Teriann ,Kelly and Crystal~) but they only amateurs lol

Also heard Chris, Georgina, Kev and Turtle fancy there chances with A??? .. :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
u are all amateurs watch out 4 a black guy :D :- " lol

cany wait for the derby its gonna be great :cheers:

u all ready for blood sweat and tears (and thats just young kenny maddison buyin a round) (w00t) (w00t) :cheers:

we have a ref as well a professional ref hew does it as a part time job (JADE SCOTT) and she ses she has got note against them northern ponseys :clown:

AndrewPocket said:
u all ready for blood sweat and tears (and thats just young kenny maddison buyin a round) (w00t) (w00t) :cheers:

NOTICE YOUNG :p

it is goin to be a gud day make sure use northerners have ure shin pads with u cos it guna be rough

make sure u bring all ure inhalers with u for wen ure puffing and panting

see use sunday at old hall or next thurs at the derby...

good luck

ull need it

a used to like you randy andy,ya as young as you feel,i cant help looking 60.wots your exuse,lol :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back