The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby Weekend Dvd

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just watched Emma's footage of the racing from last weekend, she's done a great job and the racing is very clear and head on, i will get to work this week and edit them with the dogs names etc.

Emma has asked me to post that the DVD's will be available to collect at Scotland for anyone wanting a copy.

Can I order one please, as we weren't there to watch :D

lets hope it dont show any dogs in a bad light!!! will be upsetting someone eh?

steve

could you keep one for me . i wont be at scotland uot could you post one. i own sapphire flash thank you

order me 1 vicky please off emma collect at scotland or whenevr cheers :thumbsup:

I'd like one too please, also would it be possible to have a video made for Wendy Freeman as she only has a tv/video, and she's not into today's technology. Thank you very much for doing the video Emma, I knew it would be very popular. Special thanks also to Jacqui for the superb photographs, the immaculate shots are breathtaking......wow!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back