The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
weather]weathrr[/url]

here this looks alright but i cnt find sundays so ill find it tomoz when it is 5 days till then ok :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
we all forgetting colin & jackies dog goldrun :luck: :luck: :luck:

yes exactly but just friends is on top form at the moment aswell peggy sue for the bitches but little rascal has a good chance gunna be some crackin races this weekend Good Luck 2 All Running :luck: :luck:

what for weve had enough over the last few days to last the rest of the year and some ov us have 2 sleep in TENTS :D so no rain just sun

dont care if it rains we'll still party :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

decca said:
dont care if it rains we'll still party :thumbsup:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

thats the right attitude decca lol :lol:

but how is everyone? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck to all :thumbsup: my tip is gold run :thumbsup: for the lot :)

Pissed of as Tigger is again of the track this time with a rear toe that dislocated at Swallownest. Jade will be there but I am giving it a miss this year as I have nothing to Run. good luck to all runners. My tip is the supreeme will weigh no more than 23Lbs. in both the main and consulation, a fantastic event every year, but in my IMO the consulation should be like the scottish and be run at half yard lb, as this gives all weights a chance over the weekend, as we all no by past results that the lightweights will not be caught at yd ld.

still no one aswers my question dnt matter any way :( :(

:luck: all have a nice time and hope u do well and hope ur dogs come off allright :luck:

:cheers: :clown: kate

good point peter half yard, gives the bigguns a chance :thumbsup: would like to see a northern dog take the derby, gold run, peggy sue,ballyso must all be in with a chance :luck: :luck: problem is just friends is flying.

My 27lb had to give my 17lb 10yds in last years cons yearling final and she beat her. so some big dogs can still win at ypp.

all the best to every one that enters the english dearby and all the best to every one that have got to travel to this brilliant avent have a safe journey :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back