The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Who do you fancy to win at the derby, theres loads of dogs running well at the moment

spirit of the stag to take the lot :thumbsup: the scratch racing will be brill some fantastic dogs in it at the Minuit but my tip is as ya do :) hope i haven't put the blink on her Stu :D good luck everyone :thumbsup:

would be hard to guess as all the best dogs will be at the heighington show :- " .....only kidding, whacka

was just thinking of putting this topic on meself lol great minds eh?

my tips peggy sue 2 win overall or goldrun

no limit yearling kasier chief or pogue mahone wud b a good race with these 2 i think.

40lb- bageera if it travels or pennyworth or bully beef ( the old faves)

no limit dennis the menace if hes running, ragtime blue caught my eye @ swallownest, sugar daddy will be spot on but as gaz says the scratch is anyones.

whose getting dressed up as wot then? im going as cruella de ville lol and b4 anyone says it nick jobson beat u too it and asked if i was just goin as myself then? lol :eek:

look how chuffed gaz and Bruce were on this pic sorry its a bit of topic :D :D :p :p

BWRA_20Sup_20Dog_20__20Bitch_202007.jpg

how ya doin whack :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
not too bad mate :)) hows u?

shame both shows on at the same time...will try to have a pop down and have a chat.

good luck though....not that you need it :thumbsup:

spirit of the stag to take the lot , really running well lately :luck:

kasier chief for yearlings :luck: :cheers:

40lb yearling the cap dog .spirit of the stag to take all.no limit asudo

decca said:
40lb yearling the cap dog .spirit of the stag to take all.no limit asudo
Good luck to all at the derby! Hope you all go home injury free and with massive hangovers :cheers: Spirit of the Stag for supreme. just sorry I cant make it up there. Vodka Nick :blink:

just been up the track it looks mint :thumbsup: loads caravans already :thumbsup:

:D going to be a great turn out, just had a text from Ken the main camp park is full now, thay had to put signs up at the gate.

just been on 2 make sure there is some space 4 those of us that havent yet got there ie we have been @ work etc and YES THERE IS SPACE. i was asked to put this on that there is space. going over now. :D

loads of camping spaces left :thumbsup:

Yes dont panick there,s still space left for campers, save journey all :thumbsup:

Linda has asked me to post that there is still plenty spaces available plus an overspill field just in case. :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone competing over the weekend. I hope all the dogs come off sound :D .

A special mention to Brookhill Maggie, all the best Manda & Ritchie, a future champion.

I could be accused of being a tiny bit biased :- " , but it couldn't happen to a nicer couple :huggles: . Cheers Mick.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back