The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Whippet Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
no brobs mate you are welcome anytime racing or not :cheers:

Crime Watch UK --have been on this site and quite a few cases are now being re-opened as a result of the photo-fit likeness of some photos they have on file ---bet Baileys nipper is twitching!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yet another....the black widow strikes again

what a great weekend , had a fantastic laugh , nice to see a few old faces, see ya at the next one

Christ he's organised!! Cosey tent to crash in, pile of beer and a pan to beat anyone up who tries to steal it!! (w00t)

yer wendy big stevie the gentle giant likes a drink & a barby we had plenty of beacon & sausages watch out ashforby here we come :cheers: 8) :thumbsup:

dont mention bbq around piglet, he'll be running for his life :cheers:

dont mention bbq around piglet, he'll be running for his life
He might bbq his luuuuurve length (his words not mine :lol: )

see you all at ashfordby were coming down cheering Bud on hope the barbys on steve if he wins lol

wendy

heard tell that Andy and Adam have been offered a main part in this years pantomime lol :D :D

the ugly sisters :oops: :oops:

lastscan5.jpg

pics are mint like my ars gaz its a bit like jlo`s but better

have sum more fun at the champs then if i can be arsed!!! lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back