Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Epupz

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well im gobsmacked!!!!

Just been told that there are a lot of whippets advertised on epupz so thought I would take a look and came across this in one advert........

One bitch available at price reduction as colouring unsuitable for showing.

What a load of tosh! Colour IS imaterial!!

So come on folks can someone please tell me what colour is not suitable for showing?? please! cos I didnt think there was one!!

dawn said:
Well im gobsmacked!!!!

Just been told that there are a lot of whippets advertised on epupz so thought I would take a look and came across this in one advert........

So come on folks can someone please tell me what colour is not suitable for showing?? please! cos I didnt think there was one!!

Thats nothing, recently a black & white IG advertised at £1500 because of its "rare" colouring (w00t)

nina said:
dawn said:
Well im gobsmacked!!!!

:oops: & nearly forgot, the site where those rare "Tudor Hounds" were also advertised, says it all really :(

nina said:
nina said:
dawn said:
Well im gobsmacked!!!!

:oops: & nearly forgot, the site where those rare "Tudor Hounds" were also advertised, says it all really :(

I saw those Nina...someone from K9 PM'd me about them because I have Cavaliers. I have been around Cavaliers for years and I have never heard of tudor hounds...it was weird.

I saw those Nina...someone from K9 PM'd me about them because I have Cavaliers. I have been around Cavaliers for years and I have never heard of tudor hounds...it was weird.

Not surprised, think its called an "accident" but a posh way of saying so (w00t)

nina said:

Not surprised, think its called an "accident" but a posh way of saying so (w00t)

Oh how true. But the sad thing is that there are people who would buy one of those and believe every word that was said. Makes me angry :rant:

Oh how true. But the sad thing is that there are people who would buy one of those and believe every word that was said. Makes me angry :rant:

Ditto. Bit like me crossing my IG's & whippets & calling them rare "Continental Hounds".

Goes to show you can make money from anything these days.

I just hope the pups all in end up in good homes & that the same thing doesn't happen again!

dawn said:
Well im gobsmacked!!!!

Dawn,I looked into that and I think? they are stating it is because she is "badly marked" :( I suppose it goes to show you that some people are so out to win that any little thing that "they" feel is not right is picked up on and the dog is marked down for it,sad I know BUT very true :angry: I just hope to god that the pups end up in really good knowledgeable homes not to mention all the adults.Does anyone know any of these litters or breeders? Why on earth are there so many about at the minute??? Have I missed something? :wacko:

Never heard of any of them.

If a dog is constructed correctly and moves soundly then why should the colour matter?

There is another ad on there that really P'd me off too, the one cashing in on Lynns lovely win at Crufts to sell the puppies!

dawn said:
Never heard of any of them.
If a dog is constructed correctly and moves soundly then why should the colour matter?

There is another ad on there that really P'd me off too, the one cashing in on Lynns lovely win at Crufts to sell the puppies!

Hmmm,you noticed that too then.

dolly said:
http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=49005

what about this sad looking girl, surely someone must know where she came from :(   :(

I cant look at that pic again,I saw it when I went on to epupz at the start and it makes me cry........honestly,I just want to take her home she looks soooo sad and frightened stuck in that corner up against the wall. :( :( God even the thought of it crumples me.

Last edited by a moderator:
05whippet said:
dolly said:

what about this sad looking girl, surely someone must know where she came from :(   :(

I cant look at that pic again,I saw it when I went on to epupz at the start and it makes me cry........honestly,I just want to take her home she looks soooo sad and frightened stuck in that corner up against the wall. :( :( God even the thought of it crumples me.

Don't think she's long off a litter looking at her underneath.

Millie said:
05whippet said:
dolly said:

I'm pretty sure that sad looking whippet is Mysti,the "EBAY" whippet :rant:

thats what i thaought when i saw it.ive just registered on epupz and im waiting for confirmation email to find out more details it really does look like mysti :( :( :( :(

if it is mysti im going to go buy her :thumbsup:

Millie said:
05whippet said:
dolly said:

Oh no!! this gets worse :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back