The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Epupz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm not even going to go here because i've seen ads not only selling the pups BUT the sire & dam & will deliver to anywhere in UK & dam due in season again soon so real bargain :(

Sorry but makes me wanna THROW UP :x

kris said:
thats what i thaought when i saw it.ive just registered on epupz and im waiting for confirmation email to find out more details it really does look like mysti :(   :(   :(   :( if it is mysti im going to go buy her :thumbsup:

Oh lets hope you can help this poor girl out, Kris :) she looks so lost.

I forgot to say I never knew sites like epupz existed until I saw a link on here a few months or so ago for at least 7 litters of peddie Whippets :( .....sad very sad :(

Strike Whippets said:
I'm pretty sure that sad looking whippet is Mysti,the "EBAY" whippet

OMG ....Please NO .......That poor girl has been through enough ..........

Mysti is older than 11 months and I dont think Andrea lives in Stirling. I could be wrong though and its possible that the ad is lying about the bitches age.

Lynn-Alexandria said:
Strike Whippets said:
I'm pretty sure that sad looking whippet is Mysti,the "EBAY" whippet

OMG ....Please NO .......That poor girl has been through enough ..........

Mysti is older than 11 months and I dont think Andrea lives in Stirling. I could be wrong though and its possible that the ad is lying about the bitches age.

Ok thats payback for having too many windows open. I was looking at the wrong ad. Grr sorry guys.

Lynn,you've looked at the wrong link :oops: ,try the other one

Andrea had problems with Mysti months back, She's tried to work things out but it hasn't worked out. There's the well being of two dogs to consider here who are not getting along at all.

I'm not interested in the whys and wherefores the main priority is both dogs well being, things are in a very delicate balance at this moment in time, please refrain from PMing Andrea, it doesn't help the situation.

Jac

Strike Whippets said:
I forgot to say I never knew sites like epupz existed until I saw a link on here a few months or so ago for at least 7 litters of peddie Whippets  :(   .....sad very sad  :(
Funnily enough, I never knew THIS site existed until I got a link to it from Epupz. There is another side to Epupz though, admittedly you do sometimes get the same breeders advertising time & time again & whippets compared to other dogs do seem to be somewhat over represented, but for people like me who live in an area where whippets are less common, Epupz can be a useful medium to make contacts & gain knowledge of where the litters are. Sure Im aware for some people that dog breeding can be a very lucrative business, but consider all the lovely litters we see on K9, surely it is unreasonable to think that the breeders of them would be able to keep them all, and decent homes have to be found somehow. I met my breeder indirectly through Epupz, & I feel I have met a friend for life. She vets very carefully, gives great aftercare & ALWAYS has a waiting list for pups. It is always a shame to see older dogs being sold on particularly for those of us who could never imagine parting from our dogs, but I have enquired about several older dogs from Epupz before & on each occasion the dog had already been homed, so if nothing else, at least dogs do find homes.

boothros said:
Strike Whippets said:
I forgot to say I never knew sites like epupz existed until I saw a link on here a few months or so ago for at least 7 litters of peddie Whippets  :(   .....sad very sad  :(
Funnily enough, I never knew THIS site existed until I got a link to it from Epupz. There is another side to Epupz though, admittedly you do sometimes get the same breeders advertising time & time again & whippets compared to other dogs do seem to be somewhat over represented, but for people like me who live in an area where whippets are less common, Epupz can be a useful medium to make contacts & gain knowledge of where the litters are. Sure Im aware for some people that dog breeding can be a very lucrative business, but consider all the lovely litters we see on K9, surely it is unreasonable to think that the breeders of them would be able to keep them all, and decent homes have to be found somehow. I met my breeder indirectly through Epupz, & I feel I have met a friend for life. She vets very carefully, gives great aftercare & ALWAYS has a waiting list for pups. It is always a shame to see older dogs being sold on particularly for those of us who could never imagine parting from our dogs, but I have enquired about several older dogs from Epupz before & on each occasion the dog had already been homed, so if nothing else, at least dogs do find homes.

A very good reply Boothros as you say I bet some dogs have found wonderful homes on there just as they have on here, after all this thread wouldn't exist if someone hadn't been looking at epupz, which a lot of people must do because they usually get a mention on here too, I didn't know about K9 (or epupz) until after I had got my first 2 whippets, and it was really hard going finding them so I wish I had :thumbsup: mind you I would probably have twice as many now (w00t) :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]I posted those links from Ezpups, after that girl was looking for a pup, i had never seen it before but put in whippets wanted in google and it came up..[/SIZE]

They are a sad looking bunch, but if someone takes them then they will have a much better home, the one in the corner looks so sad :huggles:

and i noticed the one with the wrong colouring, whats THAT all about??? :rant:

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=22505

Last edited by a moderator:
kris said:
thats what i thaought when i saw it.ive just registered on epupz and im waiting for confirmation email to find out more details it really does look like mysti :(   :(   :(   :( if it is mysti im going to go buy her :thumbsup:

Good luck Kris. The sooner the dog is rehomed the better. That is such a sad photo. :(

i thought she looked a really pretty girl,

if i didn't have a house full of boys i would have her myself :(

hope she gets a good home :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

i'm not that far away if someone wants her picking up :thumbsup:

Contrary to common belief on this thread, Mysti is in a much loved home, isn't being mistreated and made to sit in the corner all day, isn't being starved, and isn't a POOR DOG!

The reasons for rehoming? She keeps attacking Tascha, and I don't just mean little niggles, it's full blown full on blood baths. She seems fine with other dogs outside, but when it comes to the house, she doesn't like other dogs in there with her.

I've tried everything in my power, down to the suggestion from vets to let her have pups, to keeping Mysti and Tascha seperate, walking and feeding them seperately etc, and with a sick husband who's been in hospital since Jan, 3 kids and a home to run, this just isn't working out, there isn't enough hours in the day to constantly keep a watch over whether Mysti is going to launch at tascha, or run around after my kids to make sure all the doors in the house between the 2 dogs are closed.

I decided the best thing to do was advertise her, knowing full well that I can vet the people who come forward to see her, and quite a few have, and have been turned away, as I didn't think they were suitable.

If the people on here weren't so quick to judge others, before they know exactly what is going on in their lives, then I may have thought about coming on here, and seeing if anyone wanted the chance at rehoming Mysti. However, yet again, I notice that the same few people are quick to judge, jump in and think the worst of others.

For those that know me, they know my whippet babies are spoilt rotten, they want for nothing, and it is breaking my heart that I'm having to let one of them go. So, here's my last word on the matter, GET OFF MY BACK, and let me go about rehoming my baby in the way that I see suitable as her owner.

andrea31 said:
Contrary to common belief on this thread, Mysti is in a much loved home, isn't being mistreated and made to sit in the corner all day, isn't being starved, and isn't a POOR DOG!The reasons for rehoming?  She keeps attacking Tascha, and I don't just mean little niggles, it's full blown full on blood baths.  She seems fine with other dogs outside, but when it comes to the house, she doesn't like other dogs in there with her.

I've tried everything in my power, down to the suggestion from vets to let her have pups, to keeping Mysti and Tascha seperate, walking and feeding them seperately etc, and with a sick husband who's been in hospital since Jan, 3 kids and a home to run, this just isn't working out, there isn't enough hours in the day to constantly keep a watch over whether Mysti is going to launch at tascha, or run around after my kids to make sure all the doors in the house between the 2 dogs are closed.

I decided the best thing to do was advertise her, knowing full well that I can vet the people who come forward to see her, and quite a few have, and have been turned away, as I didn't think they were suitable.

If the people on here weren't so quick to judge others, before they know exactly what is going on in their lives, then I may have thought about coming on here, and seeing if anyone wanted the chance at rehoming Mysti.  However, yet again, I notice that the same few people are quick to judge, jump in and think the worst of others.

For those that know me, they know my whippet babies are spoilt rotten, they want for nothing, and it is breaking my heart that I'm having to let one of them go.  So, here's my last word on the matter, GET OFF MY BACK, and let me go about rehoming my baby in the way that I see suitable as her owner.

:luck: :luck: :luck: good luck finding Mysti the right home :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thank you, I'm trying my hardest to sort out a very hard situation.

she has always been my type of bitch,

if i didn't think that bringing another girl into the house would be bad for my boys (think they would dissagree though) i would gladly have her

andrea31 said:
Contrary to common belief on this thread, Mysti is in a much loved home, isn't being mistreated and made to sit in the corner all day, isn't being starved, and isn't a POOR DOG!The reasons for rehoming?  She keeps attacking Tascha, and I don't just mean little niggles, it's full blown full on blood baths.  She seems fine with other dogs outside, but when it comes to the house, she doesn't like other dogs in there with her.

If the people on here weren't so quick to judge others, before they know exactly what is going on in their lives, then I may have thought about coming on here, and seeing if anyone wanted the chance at rehoming Mysti.  However, yet again, I notice that the same few people are quick to judge, jump in and think the worst of others.

For those that know me, they know my whippet babies are spoilt rotten, they want for nothing, and it is breaking my heart that I'm having to let one of them go.  So, here's my last word on the matter, GET OFF MY BACK, and let me go about rehoming my baby in the way that I see suitable as her owner.

Hope you get the right owner/owners for Mysti soon and you can get your household back to some sort of normality, but she obviously has a great knack at looking sorry for herself,as I said she looks so sad in the pic,not that she was sad,but that is Whippets for you!!! :)

I sincerely hope you get your situation sorted out as it does sound like a nightmare for you!!

I've tried everything in my power, down to the suggestion from vets to let her have pups,

Can I honestly say that I'd seriously change my vet on that advice :blink: ....... :luck: :luck: :luck: Misti, I hope you find your forever home soon :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back