The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Eric Passed And Is Flying Up.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
he's starting to look more and more like his dad :wub:

Picture_308.jpg

I see what you mean Becka :D

His Dad is :wub:

Hi Phill

only just seen your post

Well done to Eric, he is a star and hasnt he grown!

He is so gorgeous :wub: :wub: We are all soooo proud of him

mum and little sis say thank you for looking after him so well!

we saw the other little blue pup and he is full of it and absolutly mad she said shes sure he has 666 printed on him some where! (w00t)

Janine :thumbsup:

neen said:
Hi Phillonly just seen your post

Well done to Eric, he is a star and hasnt he grown! 

He is so gorgeous  :wub:   :wub:   We are all soooo proud of him

mum and little sis say thank you for looking after him so well!

we saw the other little blue pup and he is full of it and absolutly mad she said shes sure he has 666 printed on him some where! (w00t)

Janine :thumbsup:

hi Janine, thats sounds familiar :lol:

link to their 666 dad :D

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....topic=18515&hl=

Them pictures of owen are brill, love them!! He is certainly a hand some devil :wub:

I will have to show them to little blue (Bradley as he is now called!!?) owner, she actually said she should of called him damien!! spooky :teehee:

Thats why the others are so angelic (most of the time!!?) it all passed on to bradley!! (w00t)

Hi Janine,

Good to see you on here :thumbsup:

Eric is not totally o:) and i'm sure there defo is a part 666 :devil: somewhere on him :lol: :lol: :lol: He is Sooooo funny though he makes us smile all the time. :D

They were a great litter,And i'm glad Bradley has a home.They all look so different now (w00t)

Eric is ripping toys to bits at a rate of knots! :- " :lol: His Happy face and waggy tail greets us all the time :huggles:

See you soon,

Phill.

neen said:
Them pictures of owen are brill, love them!! He is certainly a hand some devil :wub: I will have to show them to little blue (Bradley as he is now called!!?) owner, she actually said she should of called him damien!! spooky :teehee:

Thats why the others are so angelic (most of the time!!?) it all passed on to bradley!! (w00t)

i did sooo like Bradley, sounds like it was a good job temptation didn't get the better of me, 2 devils living here would have put my house insurance up i'm sure :lol:

any updated pics of the blue spawn of Owen? :devil:

Yeah,Updated pics of all the litter would be great :D :thumbsup:

neen said:
Them pictures of owen are brill, love them!! He is certainly a hand some devil :wub: I will have to show them to little blue (Bradley as he is now called!!?) owner, she actually said she should of called him damien!! spooky :teehee:

Hey Janine, at last youve joined us!

Looks like I have the angel from the litter. Or perhaps along with his IQ hes a late developer!

I still havent mastered how to download photos but feel free to add any of the pics that I e mailed to you.

Nicky x

ingsay2000 said:
neen said:

Hey Janine, at last youve joined us!

Looks like I have the angel from the litter. Or perhaps along with his IQ hes a late developer!

I still havent mastered how to download photos but feel free to add any of the pics that I e mailed to you.

Nicky x

love this pic of Manly Stanley sharing his ball with big sister Ziggy :wub: .....

but what i want to know is what has Esha seen in the background, she looks like she is going off on a mission :D

SANY2404.JPG

Great pic :thumbsup: Awww....Stanley :wub: He looks a grown up boy now,Can't believe how quick they shoot up (w00t)

Hi Nicky

I havnt been able to get the pictures you sent me yet, computer keeps saying thet an error has occured and try again later :rant:

I have some pics of little blue devil but some little teeth seem to have chewed through the wire that goes from the camera to download the pics-I wonder were the came from!!? :- " I think shes been seeing too much of bradley- bad influenze on my little angel!! :p

I will get some pics on for you as soon as I go and get another wire thing!! :teehee:

Funny that Janine,My Trainers have holes and teeth Marks in them :lol: Can't think how that happened! :- " o:)

Nicky,I think Stanley is looking Fab and love the pic :thumbsup: :D

Just amazing how they change so quickly (w00t)

phill said:
Thank you :thumbsup:
He was so funny running and jumping like a kangeroo in the long grass today :lol:

I know , mine love it too , but you have to be carefull about the grass seeds, always checkin his eyes and ears , they can do a lot if damage if get in the `wrong `places :eek:

he does look rather a sweetie :wub: , and clever with it too :thumbsup:

Thanks Jax :thumbsup: He does love the long grass though :lol: But we keep checking his ears,eyes....for grass seeds :thumbsup: It is funny to watch him growing up :lol:

DSCI0015.JPGHere he is....A tadge over 5 months (w00t) :huggles: :wub:

He's not that little Nina :lol: :lol: He is a cracker though eh?

phill said:
He's not that little Nina :lol: :lol: He is a cracker though eh?

He certainly is :thumbsup:

He is the same age as my Anneka, boy would these two have a mad game haring around together :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: scrummy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back