The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Esme- My Lynperry Whippet

OEH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We brought home Lynperry Esmeralda Pudding today. She was perfect on the journey home and is as bold as brass- playing happily with my 22" lurchers.

esme_standing.JPG

esme_is_home.JPG

There are a few puppies in the litter left if you are interested contact Paul. I only wish that I had room for the black and white boy too :wub:

View attachment 24666

Lovely looking blue pup :wub: has a look of totty with that white blaze on her chest :thumbsup:

Good luck with her :luck:

Lakey

The beautiful black and white boy- I wish he could go to someone on K9 so i could watch his progress

s_litter_black_and_white_boy.JPG

And one last one of Esme :wub:

I do hope that you're right Lakey and that she does turn out like totty

esme_sit.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: Awwwwwwwwwwwww Olivia, Esme looks DIVINE .....................I cam almost smell her puppiness from here!

:luck: Good luck with her and may you and the girls have such fun with her future. LOTS more pics please and I agree, the black and white boy looks stunning :wub:

Esme is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: that black and white boy what a tug on my heartstrings :wub: :wub: , but with all girls not such a good idea (w00t) .

Come on someone on K9 I want to watch his progress too :huggles:

Can't stop coming back for a look at the little boy :wub: I must not give in :sweating: I am trying to be strong :blink: struggling :sweating:

*Lesley* said:
Can't stop coming back for a look at the little boy :wub: I must not give in :sweating: I am trying to be strong :blink: struggling :sweating:
go on lesley, you know you want to :D i'm sure the girls would love a 'baby brother' (w00t)

lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
go on lesley, you know you want to :D i'm sure the girls would love a 'baby brother' (w00t)

Oh I do want to lalena but I can't 3 girls and a boy (w00t) he wouldn't be a baby brother for long would he would want to be the daddy :lol:

OEH said:
The beautiful black and white boy- I wish he could go to someone on K9 so i could watch his progress
Lesley I can see what you mean .......

Oooo Id have him too ....... Gorgeous isnt he :wub: :wub: wish I could have another :- " :- " :- "

and Olivia Esme is lovely too :wub: :wub:

*Lesley* said:
Janimal said:
OEH said:

Oooo Id have him ....... Gorgeous isnt he :wub: :wub:

Awww go on janis please :huggles: you've got boys and we'd be able to see him all the time :wub: :wub:

Im quite suprised he hasnt gone first..... o:) :wub: ...... wonder if could could exchange OH for him :lol: :- " :- "

*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:

Oh I do want to lalena but I can't 3 girls and a boy (w00t) he wouldn't be a baby brother for long would he would want to be the daddy :lol:

looking as he does, imagine the babies he and spry could make :wub: besides, there would be advantages..even if you dont use him, he'll tell you when the girls are ready :b he looks such a sweet heart :wub:

lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:

looking as he does, imagine the babies he and spry could make :wub: besides, there would be advantages..even if you dont use him, he'll tell you when the girls are ready :b he looks such a sweet heart :wub:

Stop!!!!! this is torture :sweating: :sweating: somebody save me tell me he's gone :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:

Stop!!!!! this is torture :sweating: :sweating: somebody save me tell me he's gone :thumbsup:

imagine....lesley HAS PUPPIES! you know youre dying to post pics of a litter :p

lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:

You nasty,nasty lady :p

*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:

You nasty,nasty lady :p

oooh, i'm seeing brindle patches, partis, maybe even pure white :wub: picture it, calenna snow crystal :- " calenna cream of the crop :- " :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back