The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Esther's Family

JoWhite

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When Esther gave birth to her 11 puppies at the end of July, I fully intended to post lots of pictures and keep everyone updated about their progress but somehow it didn't happen.

I am now asking for a bit of help. My dad was taken ill and he sadly died about 10 days ago. I have spent the last few weeks travelling to and fro from Lincolnshire to London and I am going to have to continue doing this as my mother is in poor health. It is important that I get my remaining three puppies placed in homes as soon as possible and it would not be sensible for me to keep anything myself (as I had hoped to do when I did the mating). If any k9ers in Britain get any puppy enquiries and you don't have any pups yourself, I would be very grateful if you could pass them on to me. The pups are now 11 weeks and there are two brindle boys and one fawn. I will try and attach pictures but if it doesn't work perhaps i could email the photos to one of you and you could post them for me, as happened when I tried to post pictures before.

Thanks

Jo (jowhite49@hotmail.com)

No luck with posing pictures again. I don't know why it doesn't work for me. :oops:

So sorry to hear your news, can't imagine what you are going through. I am sure there are K9'ers on here who will be able to help you. Wishing you all best in finding the 3 pups their home for life :luck: :huggles:

Thanks Dawn for posting my photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear your sad news :(

Lovely pups, wishing you lots of :luck: with them, hope they find loving homes.

Maybe it would help if you put their breeding too, just a thought :)

Anyway good luck they look little crackers :thumbsup:

What an awful time you are having, hope your beautiful puppies find new homes soon

What a nightmare you must have been going through, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. :(

Have you given The Whippet Club sec a ring, as they would add them to their puppy lists for you. :thumbsup:

Eleven puppies - wow, bet you were surprised!! (w00t)

Awww, they are beautiful babies. What terrible timing and what a horrible ordeal for you :huggles: :huggles:

:luck: in finding those gorgeous babies new homes :wub:

nina said:
Sorry to hear your sad news :(
Lovely pups, wishing you lots of  :luck:   with them, hope they find loving homes.

Maybe it would help if you put their breeding too, just a thought  :)

Anyway good luck they look little crackers  :thumbsup:

The pups are by Osterfen Diamond at Selinko and their mum is Tythrop Clairvoyant. She is by Oakbark Millennium Gold and her mother is also an Oakbark.

Thanks to you all for suggestions and words of support.

They are beautiful puppies Jo,best the luck in finding suitable loving homes :luck: :luck: So sorry about your Dad.

:huggles: :huggles:

So sorry to hear your sad news Jo- what an awful situation to be in :(

Good luck finding homes for your lovely pups :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

So sorry you are having such a bad time. :(

Good luck with finding homes for the puppies. :luck: :luck: :luck: They are really lovely. :wub: :wub: :wub: Osterfen Diamond at Selinko is a beautiful dog. :thumbsup:

This is so sad to hear, I hope your pups get good homes soon.

It will bring some relief to these awful circumstances you have found yourself in.

Please accept my sympathy and best wishes :luck: :luck: :luck:

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your Father and that your Mother is not feeling the best either,my thoughts are with you. :huggles:

I am sure that you will find the right homes for your three lovely boys,I wish you all the very best. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Dog people can be so nice - especially when you are in difficulty.

I am so grateful to Janice Brown (with mini Schnauzers) who did all the catering for my dad's funeral and allowed us to use her house, to Lin Marks (with whippets) for all her help at the time.

Big 'thank you' to Barry and Carole Kennett for constant support and encouragement, for putting lots of puppy enquiries my way and for offering to have the puppies at their house when I was going to and fro to my mum's.

Another big 'thank you' to Wendy Hines of Ramsgrove Beardies, who did have the puppies at her kennels and was amazed by the way they hunted as a pack and nearly caught a rabbit in her paddock. She then very quickly removed her chickens to safety!

Thanks to Dawn for posting pictures for me and to all the other K9ers for words of support.

I don't want to make it sound like having this litter has been an ordeal. It has been a joy and I've thoroughly enjoyed having the puppies. I just felt a bit overwhelmed when I got back from my dad's funeral and was worried about how much help my mum would need etc.

Just two puppies left now. They are delightful and no trouble - just mixing in with the grown up dogs. However, for their sakes I do hope that they will find lovely homes soon.

So once again thanks to all for the emotional support and practical help.

You are most welcome jo :huggles: :huggles: i,m sure you will find loving homes for the last two :wub: :wub: they are so gorgeous,and Mum and Dad :wub: Its so hard and differcult at a time like this.Glad you had alot of support anf comfort :huggles: :huggles:

Dawn :wub:

I am so sorry to hear what a terrible time you've been having. Those darling puppies are bound to find super homes, they are fantastic and a credit to you :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back