The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Evolution

antitwo 2

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A BIG Well done to Gordon with Evolution. She never put a foot wrong all day. Once again Well done Sup rch Evolution :thumbsup: :huggles:

Well done too to Kansas, chuffed to bits for Jake n Mary :thumbsup:

A big well done to Lee and Spot Black. She ran a blinder for you.

Well done to all the other new champs and all that ran.

:thumbsup:

Had a really enjoyable day today, nothing to run but enjoyed it immensely, good racing and equally good company :)) Massive well done Gordon and Evie she ran fantastic all day :thumbsup: Well done Dave, Nessa and Archie, Rch Marble. Vet Champion Spot Black ran better than i've ever seen her on the bends to take runner up, Lee she did you proud :thumbsup: Not forgetting Loshys Scratchy who made it to the final. Well done to Jake & Mary with Kansas who I had tipped a couple of weeks ago after taking note of his runs and times - sometimes i get it right !!! :thumbsup: Obviously well done to all other winners and of course competitors a great day :D

welldone evolution and kansas both run there hearts out all day

Can only agree both Supremes ran brill,I know Gordon was over the moon,and I'm sure Jake and Mary must have been delighted with how Kansas ran.It seemed a fitting tribute to his dad today :thumbsup:

Well done mate, she ran brilliant for you today couldn't of happen to a nicer person. :)

gan on gordon my mate..told you you would get something with evie,well deserved

wish i could of been there and seen your face,top lad, top bitch.take care.kenny chris dan.x

a massive welldone to gordon with evie :cheers: she ran brilliant just wasnt going to be caught in the run off :thumbsup:

well done to kansas and all the other winners :thumbsup:

luke and gemma

Last edited by a moderator:
A Massive well done to Gordon who has had his problems with Evie and it looked at the end of last season that she may not run again....thankfully she seems to have come out of that problem 100%.....a very brave run from her to take her title, after missing the break so badly, but that was her only mistake on the day, she just got better and better with every run!

A very proud day for us and for devoted owners Marlene & Gordon, well done Evie xxx

She now has her name etched on the same trophy her mother won back in 2004.

Not forgetting litter brother Sup Rch/ Ch of Ch's Dramatize and Rch One's Genevieve who also took titles yesterday xxxxx

Massive congrats to Jake & Mary, a fantastic run from a superstar, also Maid your Point & What's your Rush and Keith's Ebony Expo.

A superb day, well run by all concerned, fantastic atmosphere (I keep saying this, but it was one of the best)...

A full in-depth report on all of the championship racing and photographs will be published in the May W News.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back