The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Family Connections

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gabbitas31 said:
:) Great pictures Geoff and lovely to see the old dogs in such good condition, ;) did you find any pictures of Sugar Fire for me to look at please.??? :thumbsup: Di.
Here you go :thumbsup:

SugarFire.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks for the picture Geoff, smashing looking dog, i can see what you mean about Leia. :) Di

Wish I'd got some pics of Jim and Pauls (Barona)youngsters out of Jims last mating of Sugar Fire to a greyhound Di.They are the double of the pups Rose as kept out of Leahs litter :thumbsup: Will get Yvonne to take some pics next time she see's Paul :thumbsup: :)

rodders said:
Wish I'd got some pics of Jim and Pauls (Barona)youngsters out of Jims last mating of Sugar Fire to a greyhound Di.They are the double of the pups Rose as kept out of Leahs litter :thumbsup: Will get Yvonne to take some pics next time she see's Paul :thumbsup:   :)

:) Thanks Karen, lets hope one of the pups in the litter turns out just as good when they start racing, :thumbsup: Di.

will try to get some on sunday Karen and don't forget the jell for Paul :thumbsup:

i never said that (w00t) young looking what i was thinking :- " like running my dogs lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

syko said:
nice to see the old ones still got quality of life I love to go back to the past pedigrees its my hobby I have books on whos who lol

like you I can trace my pedigrees back to 1948 My first whippet used to race at Somercotes and sutton tracks sadly no more

then in 1964 when Ikeston started i got my first whippet and started racing

she was Viv's Pet Blue Knight +My Fawn

Viv's Pet + Robbo =Viv's Folly

Viv's Folly +Pedlar =Vivs Choice

Viv's Choice  + Haymaker = Viv' Omen

Viv's Omen + Rhinesize  = Viv's Promise

Viv's Promise + Country Music = Viv's Lyric

Viv's Lyric + Strimmer = viv's Finale

Viv's Finale + Crazy Cracker = viv's Quest

this is just one line Sam viv's Quest

I have other lines with bitches and viv Omen produced ome good pups the small time he was at stud

a TRUE blood line well done don and ruth not many can go back that far :thumbsup:

I have realy enjoyed doing this a lot of memories past by as each dog is mentioned

getting old has some has some rewards not many lol but to recall some of the old great dogs from the past is great

im only on my moby at mo. Can we get back on topic. Hopefully one of the other moderators will step in.

:thumbsup: ok not as good as Geoff but do have 3 generations in this pic, Spellbound, with his sons Hellbound (Danny ), Outbound ( Bailey),and Bound too ( Mickey), and Hellbound with his son What The Hells (Nico), and daughter Hellsdouble (Poppy ) also Alabama (Jody ) with her nephew Outbound (Bailey) with his nephew, Cracked the Spell (Jimmy ) who is also grandson of Spellbound and son to Cracked it, whos also in the pic

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back