The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fancy donating for rspca? I am walking 48k in november

batty93

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello my name is Tommy earlier this month I walked 16k and rose £234.50 for Cancer Research UK.

I have started a new event where me and my mate and anyone else willing to join in will walk 48k(29.91 miles) on Sunday 17th November, it is the day before my late dogs birthday. This is not a sympathetic story I want to raise as much funds as possible to stop all these animals getting abused at home, being left in the street or even left to starve. It is a disgrace how people treat defenceless animals and I am well against the vermin who do these awful things. Funds will allow more work in existing RSPCA homes maybe in future build other centres to home ill and frightened pets like dogs and cats. If anybody could put in a couple of quid for this excellent cause I will be highly grateful and so will RSPCA. I shall leave my JustGiving page link underneath.

http://www.justgiving.com/RSPCABristol48k

Or you can text PUGS50 £3(any amount) to 70070 and this will automatically go into my JustGiving page.

If you want to speak more direct about the event my Facebook name is 'Tommy Batt' and I'm from Bristol.

Thankyou for reading and for all donations much appreciated

For what your doing i will say very well done but for the charity your doing it for i say why them? Dogs trust or a local charity would be better. Rspca are upsetting many people with there blinded views nowdays.. Best of luck all the same..

RSPCA only raises funds for England, is not a UK charity. In Scotland its the SSPCA so if you want to donate and live outside England please be aware where your money is going. I understand from previous posts that there is a lot of bad feeling about the policies of the RSPCA do people feel the same about the SSPCA.

def feel the same about sspca bunch of little hitlers would not give them a smell of my shit better giving your money to cancer at least they do something worth while

Agreed with jimmy. They both the same.. Dogs trust the way to go..

Good Luck, your efforts are impressive...and enjoy it too :D

(but the RSPCA is the last charity I would donate to...sorry!)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back