The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Hely...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just want to say a big thankyou for all the birthday wishes..... :D :D :D :D  

and a big :p to my ladies for the rude remarks about my age...you know who you are and most of you are older than me :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek: im shocked how they have treated you today hely :-
i am shocked and upset by the way i have been spoken to....i still have all my own teeth...yes i have a sprinkling of grey but nothing that cant be covered.........i dont use a walking stick or have meals delivered to my house....im telling ya trac, im knocking the gits off my chrimbo list next year.... :-

and a big :p to my ladies for the rude remarks about my age...you know who you are and most of you are older than me :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am shocked and upset by the way i have been spoken to....i still have all my own teeth...yes i have a sprinkling of grey but nothing that cant be covered.........i dont use a walking stick or have meals delivered to my house....im telling ya trac, im knocking the gits off my chrimbo list next year.... :-
Well that'll make their lives a lot tidier!

:eek: :eek: you are soooooo getting extra next year :eek:

...and you don't NEED to have meals on wheels cos you've got Robert!!!...and the local Indian take away!!!

:eek: :eek: you are soooooo getting extra next year :eek:

Oh Noooooooooooooooo not EXTRA!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Happy Birthday to Robert - hope he doesn't get quite as many insults as you did, Hely The Didcot Diva :D

:clown: :clown: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT :clown: :clown:

man.jpg

Hope you have a great day xx

No sarah...still no cards, my mate is a postie, he found some of our post......my new book, my contact len's, holiday brochures ..but no birthday cards !!

i dont think thy have even made it to Didcot ......so lord knows where they are...hopefully they will turn up, waiting for about 7 or 8 ish...and poor Robert has had none apart from ours :(

What a shame all of your cards didnt get to you in time.

Still you will be able to have your cards on display a bit

longer this year after they turn up :)

i know Ann.....and had to move them to the other room to make way for Roberts..lol ;) ;)

thats a bummer cards still not arrived think i will post next years tomorrow ;)

Hope robert is having a good day :)

yipeeeee

so how was roberts birthday then hely

as good as yours lol

It looks like the old topics are working but none of the new ones :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back