The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Lesley - So Pleased With My Little Girl

maggie217

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup: I have so enjoyed Ruby's first three months in the show ring. I don't know if Ruby agrees with me though, as there was no way she wanted to pose with her cards and rosettes. :wub:

DSCF0053.jpg

Ruby decided to go and hide instead. :lol:

DSCF0006.jpg

Pauline

:) WOW Pauline, looks like you & Ruby have been haveing a great time. :cheers:

Well done to you both. :thumbsup:

So glad you are happy with Ruby she is a lovely girl

and you both doing very well give her a BIG :huggles: from me

will see you Sunday with a bit of luck :wub: :wub:

Congratulations. She's obviously tired after all the hard work.

WELL DONE BOTH OF YOU!

well done pauline and ruby,shes doing really well :wub: :huggles:

A good collection there...........well done Ruby :cheers:

(w00t) Hasnt she done well Pauline! (w00t) She deserves all those cards and rosettes cos shes lovely :huggles: :huggles:

Tina :thumbsup:

Well done Pauline and Ruby, I had no idea you had been to so many shows already, what a fab haul!! :cheers:

Congratulations Pauline & Ruby on your successful start in the show ring

Glad you are both enjoying it Pauline, Ruby seems to be getting into the groove now doesn't she? :huggles:

Best of luck for the rest of her show career :luck:

Thanks all for your nice comments. I have thoroughly enjoyed showing Ruby these past few weeks. :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
Well done Pauline and Ruby, I had no idea you had been to so many shows already, what a fab haul!!   :cheers:
Hi Rachel, some of the cards are from the same show, but she has been placed at every show bar one, (you and Jo know which one :lol: )

I just don't know how many shows we may get to from now on because I am finding the costs very high with fuel costs. :( :- " :x

Love her to bits whatever :huggles:

Pauline

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations :cheers: :cheers:

Fallow sends kisses to her lovely "twin sister" :D :wub: :wub:

ainomakela said:
Congratulations :cheers:   :cheers: Fallow sends kisses to her lovely "twin sister" :D   :wub:   :wub:

:thumbsup: Cheers Aino and Fallow. I trust Fallow is continuing her successes in the showring

:wub: :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back