The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Rob And Naomi

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
heres a few pics of ritchie,hes very handsome and so friendly and i enjoyed a cuddle with him :wub: :huggles:

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Aww that's my handsome boy! :huggles: Thank you so much Trish :thumbsup:

what a lovely boy ritchie is naomi you must be very pleased with him :wub:

what weight is he looks a chunky lad :)

Aww this little lad is gorgeous :wub: He gives the most lovely kisses, & if you are really lucky he might do a widdle on your foot. (w00t)

naylorwhippets said:
Aww this little lad is gorgeous :wub: He gives the most lovely kisses, & if you are really lucky he might do a widdle on your foot. (w00t)

oh i missed that diane (w00t) hope ritchie hasnt been watching kiplins bad habits :- "

naylorwhippets said:
sounds like another dylan to me he gives you kisses and widdles

on your foot at the same time :lol: :wub:

peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Diane!! You promised Richie you wouldnt tell anyone!! He's all embarressed now :lol: Hope your shoe didn't get too stinky with all that hot weather :- "

He's just over 24lb Julie, he is a wee bit chunky - but it's pupster chunkiness :- " Hope your Dillon is doing well? Olive sends him a big sloppy kiss :*

NAOMI said:
peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Diane!! You promised Richie you wouldnt tell anyone!! He's all embarressed now :lol: Hope your shoe didn't get too stinky with all that hot weather :- "

He's just over 24lb Julie, he is a wee bit chunky - but it's pupster chunkiness :- " Hope your Dillon is doing well? Olive sends him a big sloppy kiss :*

:lol: You can tell Richie it's nothing to be embaressed about, he's only a baby. :wub:

My shoe dried off very quickly, with no smell. :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
NAOMI said:
peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:

:lol: You can tell Richie it's nothing to be embaressed about, he's only a baby. :wub:

dave piddles on dianes shoes most nights after a session at the pub with barry (w00t) :lol:

He's coming on a treat Naomi - looking forward to an update when we come up to the Northern a week Sunday :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:
NAOMI said:
peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:

dave piddles on dianes shoes most nights after a session at the pub with barry (w00t) :lol:

:teehee: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back