The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sharon Whincop

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ji shaz i cant answer in your post as k9 is playing up as usual 4 me and its coming up AOL search if i try to answer lol anyway these r the directions from wallsend which got us there no probs lol

A69 TOWARDS CARLISLE @ BRAMPTON ROUNDABOUT TAKE THE RIGHT HAND EXIT, FOLLOW THIS ROAD TO ANOTHER ROUNDABOUT & JOIN THE M74 ( NICE QUIET MOTORWAY) STAY ON THE M74 TILL U GET TO JUNCTION 12 TAKE JUNCTION 12 GO DOWN THE SLIP ROAD TO A ROUNDABOUT ( T JUNCTION) & TURN LEFT ONTO THE A70 TO CUMMNOCK ITS ABOUT 21 MILES AND ITS A VERY VERY TWISTY, WINDY ROAD ( IT MADE ME FEEL SICK LOL) @ THE END OF THE VERY TWISTY WINDY ROAD GO DOWN A HILL WITH SPEED BUMPS, TURN RIGHT @ THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS GO OVER A HUMP BACK BRIDGE THEN 1ST RIGHT @ THE CHURCH ( B4 THE CHURCH TAKE THE IMMEDIATE RIGHT) ( WOOD LANE) FOLLOW THE ROAD PAST KIDDIES PLAY PARK & INTO PARKING AREA ON GRASS & U R THERE. ITS A LOVELY TRACK & NICE PEOPLE & FREE FOOD LOL

word of warning theres no toilets @ the track but there is some in the town @ the bus station which is just over the road from the bridge aboit a ten minutes walk and they r spotlessly clean. also the traps r slightly wider than wot we r used to say @ wallsend or dawdon so your kickboard might not fit.

im afraid there wont be food this time because its not a club open it a bwra and if you want the toilet u can go in a bush lol or there is on ten mins down road! :cheers:

Thanks Carole. Might just have to take bad on fri. always wanted to go to this club. As for a toilet i always take my porta loo in the van if i know there's no toilets they don't call me slack bladder for nothing. Carn't not go every half hour. :p

sharon whincop said:
Thanks Carole. Might just have to take bad on fri. always wanted to go to this club. As for a toilet i always take my porta loo in the van if i know there's no toilets they don't call me slack bladder for nothing. Carn't not go every half hour. :p

(w00t) (w00t) We now have a toilet (w00t) :lol: :lol:

I'll let you know if i'm going then so i can book it. (w00t) (w00t)

kate lynch said:
im afraid there wont be food this time because its not a club open it a bwra and if you want the toilet u can go in a bush lol or there is on ten mins down road! :cheers:
just to let you know although this is bwra event the food will be available plenty for everyone ,and its free .phil

or thought that if it was bwra and not club you wouldnt be doing it but it will be nice thnx for telling us phil lol :lol:

Just to let everybody know that there will be a toilet at the track,and we will be using Kirkaldy's traps which are 8 inches wide and 33 inches long.

sorry its not brampton roundabout its got brunstock on it u turn right 4 brunstock im sure its got somat on about carlisle horse races too.

dont think we r coming this time but good luck 2 everyone who goes.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back