The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fast Flo Of Hillsdown

Morgan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just received a letter from my friend Ann Toward. Unfortunatly it brought me a very sad new :( , in January she had to say goodbye to her old friend Fast Flo of Hillsdown.

Lana was a beautifull bitch and one of the sweetest whippets I had met.

She was the dam of 2 UK Champions:

Ch. Fawnbree Special Brew of Dumbriton "Scott"

Ch. Fawnbree Harvey Wallbanger "Glen"^

[SIZE=21pt]RIP LANA[/SIZE]

Goodnight Great- Great Grandma. Rest in peace.

Love Rebel

Pass our sympathies on to Ann and Shelley Fast Flo was a lovely bitch and I am sure she will be sadly missed.

I remember Roma having her from Philip as a baby , very sweet girl :wub: .

So pleased she had a long and happy life ,

R I P :(

Lovely bitch, I remember giving her BOB and the Hound Group many years ago. I clearly remember thinking when I looked at her on the table before going over her "Dessie in a fawn jacket"!

RIP

Morgan said:
I just received a letter from my friend Ann Toward. Unfortunatly it brought me a very sad new :( , in January she had to say goodbye to her old friend Fast Flo of Hillsdown.Lana was a beautifull bitch and one of the sweetest whippets I had met.

She was the dam of 2 UK Champions:

Ch. Fawnbree Special Brew of Dumbriton "Scott"

Ch. Fawnbree Harvey Wallbanger "Glen"^

[SIZE=21pt]RIP LANA[/SIZE]

Would anyone be able to post a photo of her as I have never seen her.

Buntessa

I would like to see a pic too - didn't know I shared my name with her!

Sweet times at the rainbow bridge Lana. :*

Sweet dreams lana , She left her stamp in the whippet world

I would love to see a picture of her please, if anyone could.

[SIZE=8pt]RIP Fastflo of Hillsdown[/SIZE] - (she was Oscars great great grandma) :thumbsup:

so he wouldnt be here if it wasnt for her.

Hello all,

My sister Tamara told me she thinks she has a picture of Lana. Unfortunatly she's very busy today so you will have to be patient I am sorry :( .

Lana was a lovely bitch, both Shelley and Ann are heartbroken. She will be greatly missed :'( :'(

I know that I have a picture of her somewhere!

I'll have to dig!

S

Now! :oops:

Redy :cheers:

Fast Flo of Hillsdown

fast_flo_of_hillsdown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her most famous son

Multi Ch Fawnbree Special Brew of Dumbriton

ch_fawnbree_special_brew_of.jpg

I also red in DW that we missed Ch Mithrandir Panning for Gold!

Just a most lovely bitch !*****

ch_mithrandir_panning_for_g.jpg

Thank you Stefan - it is so nice to see your own dogs relatives even when you dont show. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fastflo looked a lovely bitch :wub: ... is Fawnbree Special Brew of Dumbriton still alive now.

OMG she looks very similar to my Rebel (g.g.grandson). Ooooh maybe thats luck!! :luck:

Denise

Hi Janimal

Yes Scott (Special Brew) is still very much alive and still causing murder and mayhem with Patsy and Danny at Dumbriton.

Panning for Gold is one of my all time favourite biches, she was a delight to watch in the ring. I am sure she will be sadly missed

dawn said:
Hi JanimalYes Scott (Special Brew) is still very much alive and still causing murder and mayhem with Patsy and Danny at Dumbriton.

Panning for Gold is one of my all time favourite biches, she was a delight to watch in the ring.  I am sure she will be sadly missed

Thank you Dawn - how old is Fawnbree (Scott) now then?? and how old was Fastflo?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back