The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fast Flo Of Hillsdown

I found this picture of Lana with her 3 weeks old puppies by Ch. Cobyco Candyman.

Can't remember which year it was :oops: , maybe 1998...

View attachment 10305

And this one of her other Champion son, "Glen", Ch. Fawnbree Harvey Wallbanger, shown here by myself in the famous german summer sighthound show in Donaueschingen. Glen won I think 4 CCs in England and got RCC at Crufts the year Dawn's dog won.

glen_donaueschingen.jpg

I often Saw pictures of Harvey Wallbanger and spoke to Phil about him an he said he was infertile-What a shame...I would have driven a long long way to use a dog of that quality & Breeding.I think there was a litter sister of Special Brew and Wallbanger called Fawnbree Bucks Fizz I think she was Fawn and If I can remember Stefan Raghammar Gave her Best Bitch at our S.Y.W.C. Open show in nineties.She looked also to be a bitch of very high Quality.I also think the same day Stefan awarded CH.Nevedith Veefa Vesper at Marchpast the Best Dog award and B.I.S.

ozzy said:
I think there was a litter sister of Special Brew and Wallbanger called Fawnbree Bucks Fizz I think she was Fawn and If I can remember Stefan Raghammar Gave her Best Bitch at our S.Y.W.C. Open show in nineties.^
Yes she is red fawn and white particolour. I had a picture of me handling her at Crufts. I will try to find it but it might take a long time.... :- "

ozzy said:
I often Saw pictures of Harvey Wallbanger and spoke to Phil about him an he said he was infertile-What a shame...I would have driven a long long way to use a dog of that quality & Breeding.I think there was a litter sister of Special Brew and Wallbanger called Fawnbree Bucks Fizz I think she was Fawn and If I can remember Stefan Raghammar Gave her Best Bitch at our S.Y.W.C. Open show in nineties.She looked also to be a bitch of very high Quality.I also think the same day Stefan awarded CH.Nevedith Veefa Vesper at Marchpast the Best Dog award and B.I.S.
Hi!

Actually I think it was Christer Wik (Fennaur) who put up the bitch.

Henrik Härling

playawhile said:
ozzy said:
Hi!

Actually I think it was Christer Wik (Fennaur) who put up the bitch.

Henrik Härling

Morgan said:
I found this picture of Lana with her 3 weeks old puppies by Ch. Cobyco Candyman.Can't remember which year it was :oops: , maybe 1998...

Hi Morgan

Yes Glen was Rcc to my dogs CC. He is alovely dog and Shelley and I were always the best of friends. Is he still with you? I also got the Rcc when Glenn won the CC. He and Rico were very much the same type.

Would love to see some pictures of him now if you still have him.

dawn said:
Hi MorganYes Glen was Rcc to my dogs CC.  He is alovely dog and Shelley and I were always the best of friends.  Is he still with you?  I also got the Rcc when Glenn won the  CC.  He and Rico were very much the same type.

Would love to see some pictures of him now if you still have him.

Hi Dawn,

He stayed only a few months with me. He is a very happy pet :thumbsup: , he lives in Normandy and enjoys his everydays walks on the beach 8) , lucky boy :) !!

Hello all back home again!

Yes it was Christer Wik that put up F.Bucks Fizz to Best bitch and I who put up Nevedith Veefa Vesper at Marchpast (later Champion) to best dog! Then Christer and I jundged BIS together and we both wanted to see the bitch for best in show!

I think I will have some pictures somewhere, I'll have to dig and you all know how long that could take - but I will have a look!

Nice to be back home again with all the dogs and the small ones!

Stefan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back