The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fed Golden Jacket

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dont know all the results yet as i never went with Dee today, apart from doriva won the bitches well done john and jean :thumbsup: and Oscars pride won the dogs well done Paul Oscar took the golden jacket after john withdrew from the supreme with doriva congrats to Oscar :thumbsup: running really well :cheers: all the rest of the results including scratch racing will be on soon :cheers:

Congrats Doriva and Oscars Pride :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers:

WELL DONE paul & oscar on gettin supreme & also john & jean with doriva 4 gettin the bitches well done :cheers:

well done paul & oscar :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

NO LIMIT

DENNIS THE MENCE

40LB

NO SURRENDER

PUPS

DORIS DAY

VETS BRANCA

DOGS

1ST OSCARS PRIDE

2ND

VIVS MERLIN

3RD AURORA BOROLIS W/D

BITCHS

1ST DORIVA

2ND LEGS N LIPS

3RD MOLLY CHOPS

4TH PALOMA W/D

SUP OSCARS PRIDE DORIVA W/D

WELL DONE PAUL AND OSCAR

ALSO WELDONE VIVS MERLIN ON GETTING HIS 5 CLASS WIN AND WINNING HIS SUP JACKET

Thanks to all that attended and murton for allowing us to hold the open there also all the workers

full results:

no limit

r- irish danny

b- hellbent

w- dennis the menace 1st

40lb

r- nikitson

b- no surrender 1st

w- bud

blk- ted the red

pups 28lb

r- glimmer

b- entry badge

w- doris day 1st ( after a re run without the b)

dogs 20lb

r- coral 20 sc

b- vivs merlin 19 1 1st ( after 2 re runs)

w- ones eddison 18 2

blk- vivs fantasy 18 2

0- one so fine 16 4

25lb

r- tom smith 24 sc

b- ones cushti star 24 sc

w- ones blue too 24 sc

blk- oscars pride 23 1 1st

35lb

r- aurora borelaous 31 sc solo

bitches 20lb

heat1

r- waterford 20 sc

b- doriva 18 2 1st and class

w- drama queen 18 2

blk- ventura 16 4

heat2

r- ones mystic 20 sc

b- milky way 20 sc

w- our amy 20 sc 1st

25lb

heat 1

r- ballyso 24 sc

b- peggy sue 24 sc 1st

w- salt n pepper 22 2

blk- skys the limit 21 3

heat 2

r- whinny skippet 24 sc

b- one lippy bitch 23 1

w- attraction 22 2

blk- legs n lips 21 3 1st and class

30lb

heat1

r- cassan 30 sc

b- acca 28 2

w- lacey venture 26 4 1st

heat 2

r- miss daisy 28 sc

b- night venture 26 2

w- molly chop 26 2 1st and class

35lb

r- paloma 31 sc solo

vet final

r- vandason 31 sc

b- lexgo crazy 23

w- branca 17 1st

dog final

r- aurora borelous 31 sc w/d

b- oscars pride 23 8 1st

w- vivs merlin 19 12

bitch final

r- paloma 31 sc w/d

b- molly chop 26 5

w- legs n lips 21 10

blk- doriva 18 13 1st ( after a re run as a d/h with legs n lips)

no supreme scratch as dennis w/d

well done all contenders, this was a good open with some excellent racing, the best two races of the day in my opinion was our amy and doriva, then legs,n,lips and doriva, both times doriva had been overtaken and came back with a fighting finish ( what a gutsy little bitch ) just to win on the line both times,.

well done to Paul with Oscar, another good days running from him to get his 1st Golden Jacket,.

Again well done to all winners throughout todays racing, BRILL DAY :cheers:

well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Quote-

Dogs 20lb

r coral 20 sc

b vivs merlin 19 1 1st (after 2 re runs)

w ones eddison 18 2

blk vivs fantasy 18 2

o ones so fine 16 4

1st time up lure failure?

Re-run...Coral won-only for there to be another re-run announced due to dogs fighting-black and orange

orange disqualified

Coral-w/d

Karen

Karen-Coral said:
Quote-Dogs 20lb

r coral 20 sc

w ones eddison 18 2

blk vivs fantasy 18 2

o ones so fine 16 4

Re-run...Coral won-only for there to be another re-run announced due to dogs fighting-black and orange

orange disqualified

Coral-w/d

Karen

this was unfortunate , but happens in racing :oops: and consequently requires a re-run.vivs merlin and ones eddison then ran again and dead heated, tony decided to withdraw his and so don,s viv,s merlin took the class,. well done don on attaining your 5 class wins :cheers:

Well done all the winners esp Doriva and Oscar's Pride they both ran excellent

Also well done Viv's Merlin Don and Ruth on getting his 5th class win..i bet you receive this jacket okay :- "

A big thank you to Murton and all it workers i had a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
well done oscar's pride and paul, and all the winners, :thumbsup: why is this open nwrf kia-ora put in the whippet news calender without the G.J next to it, when i ask if this was a G.J i was told no its not a G.J by Don ( did he not want member attending this open ) because the nwrf only have 3 G.J opens a year, so why as this now changed and become a G.J, event, is it because after the miss-understanding with vivs merlin not having 5 class win's and only have 4 but claming to have 5 at the last G.J they have now made sure hes got Sup nch with 2 re-run's and a dead with another committee member then withdrawing,

and you lot called the last committee cheats :- "

why not just give Sup Nch to all the committee safe the rest of us time and money turning up

debbie said:
Karen-Coral said:
Quote-Dogs 20lb

r coral 20 sc

w ones eddison 18 2

blk vivs fantasy 18 2

o ones so fine 16 4

orange disqualified

Coral-w/d

Karen

this was unfortunate , but happens in racing :oops: and consequently requires a re-run.vivs merlin and ones eddison then ran again and dead heated, tony decided to withdraw his and so don,s viv,s merlin took the class,. well done don on attaining your 5 class wins :cheers:

debbie i didnt withdraw my dog sue

well done oscar gettin ure first golden jacket hope u get loads more well done paul c u soon for a gud session

well done all other winners especially sup nch vivs merlin

mattchu said:
well done oscar's pride and paul, and all the winners,  :thumbsup: why is this open  nwrf kia-ora put in the whippet news calender without the G.J next to it, when i ask if this was a G.J i was told no its not a G.J by Don ( did he not want member attending this open )  because the nwrf only have 3 G.J opens a year, so why as this now changed and become a G.J, event, is it because after the miss-understanding with vivs merlin not having 5 class win's and only have 4 but claming to have 5 at the last G.J they have now made sure hes got Sup nch with 2 re-run's and a dead with another committee member then withdrawing,

why not just give Sup Nch to all the committee safe the rest of us time and money turning up

I will reply to this post when you can add your own name ...it doesn't take a genius to know who you are anyway, with your grammar

mattchu said:
well done oscar's pride and paul, and all the winners,  :thumbsup: why is this open  nwrf kia-ora put in the whippet news calender without the G.J next to it, when i ask if this was a G.J i was told no its not a G.J by Don ( did he not want member attending this open )  because the nwrf only have 3 G.J opens a year, so why as this now changed and become a G.J, event, is it because after the miss-understanding with vivs merlin not having 5 class win's and only have 4 but claming to have 5 at the last G.J they have now made sure hes got Sup nch with 2 re-run's and a dead with another committee member then withdrawing,

Just to nasty for words (w00t)

Well done to all the winners and the workers today :thumbsup:

mattchu said:

tanyia said:
mattchu said:

Just to nasty for words (w00t)

Well done to all the winners and the workers today :thumbsup:

i,ll reply Dee for you, page 31 in the whippet news is the advertisement and yes it is saying that it is a golden jacket event so this person MATTCHU wants to learn to read and the kia ora has always been a golden jacket,. :oops:

STOP THE SHIT STIRRING AND GET A LIFE :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back