The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fed Golden Jacket

brill who r u then mattchu giveyourself up just spoiling the site again.

People are not as honest as you pig...can not see them coming forward and admitting it like you did

they got no balls thats why cant talk to ure face have to do it behind a screen

Well done Paul on winning your 1st Golden Jacket with Oscar, & well done to all the other winners.

The FED workers did a good job , to the best of their ability & would not intentionally rob anybody.[ this is a different set up to the previous,FED i.e thieves & cheats] This is fact & not ficticious as as you are implying Mattchu.

Get yourself a life you sad little spineless person.

Reply to this post if you want , long as you dont put your own name on. Im not bothered.

DENISE BAILEY said:
piglet said:
:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
brill who r u then mattchu giveyourself up just spoiling the site again.

People are not as honest as you pig...can not see them coming forward and admitting it like you did

thats right and what happened when he did admit to it, hes been banned from blidworth wrc by john m,

so much for getting the young interested in whippet racing, you forgot to tell everyone that

johnnoble said:
Well done Paul on winning your 1st Golden Jacket  with Oscar,  &  well done to all the other winners.     The FED  workers did a good  job ,   to the best of their ability &  would not  intentionally  rob anybody.[ this is a different set up to the previous,FED i.e thieves & cheats] This is fact & not ficticious as as you are implying Mattchu.

Get yourself a life you sad little spineless person.

Reply to this post if you want , long as you dont put your own name on. Im  not bothered.

yes your right john they did the best of their ability, thats why it was such a mess, well i suppose we should be greatfull at least we did'nt have the fighting we have come to expect with this group of people ( just waiting for the championships again )

you post on here about being spineless, i watch you at thurrock chatting away to Tony weatherson about a photo finish with your dog, yes you would know alot about being spineless :thumbsup:

cheat and thieves you seem to like calling people name, well

what do they say, let him without sin cast the first stone, don't think you or your friends would be throwing any stone

Last edited by a moderator:
i was banned actually im not any more i am on my last warning i have soted the problem with john m and blidworth wrc.

I would say that the statement " Banned from Blidworth by John Meades" is totally wrong -----it may well have been a Committee decision ---John Meades will have acted in a correct manner with regards to this or any other issue,---

Steve

Can someone tell me what John Meades / Piglet and a photo finish at Thurrock have got to do with 'Fed Golden Jackets - Results?

I thought new users that didn't use there own names had to make themselves known to the moderators.

This needs to be stopped all this trolling, its causing to much bad feeling and trouble.

You can register with a msn email address in Mathew or what ever you like, but most people on here know who you are...theres only you Von that says NO instead of KNOW and AS instead of HAS, but i must admit your spellings coming along a treat since you started to use the PC.

The word NO means - to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement - can be used in sentences like -" NO, I'm not going to hand the equipment over".

The word KNOW means - be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information - can be used in sentences like -"I KNOW the feeling, have you ever known hunger?"

The word AS means - to describe the purpose or quality of someone or something - can be used in a sentence like - "The sun is hot, as everyone knows"

The word HAS means - To possess as a characteristic, quality, or function, use or exhibit in action, receive, accept - can be used in sentences like - "HAS he be been beaten again".

Hope this help so you can now go re-register in yet another name and come and call people , cause trouble as much as you like and we wont know its you.

DENISE BAILEY said:
I thought new users that didn't use there own names had to make themselves known to the moderators.This needs to be stopped all this trolling, its causing to much bad feeling and trouble.

You can register with a msn email address in Mathew or what ever you like, but most people on here know who you are...theres only you Von that says NO instead of KNOW and AS instead of HAS, but i must admit your spellings coming along a treat since you started to use the PC.

Maybe Nigel would agree to putting new users on moderator preview who are using a pseudonym on the non ped section, until they have made themselves known or add a name to their postings?

It's sad the lengths some people will go to :rant:

mattchu put your real name with your postings please ,you tit or p.ss of causing trouble sad git :clown:

lets keep the topics on track instead of idiots rudely butting in and spoiling the threads :thumbsup:

u cant stop them theres only a screen in front of them at the end of the day

lol im hiding behind matychu sorry!!

yes Mattchu ,i know a lot about spineless . I come on here post under my own name & state true facts, not lies.

I was not talking to that cheat & thief at Thurrock i was just making sure i was not cheated out of the decision, like i have been cheated out of all the FED EQUIPMENT & monies which were in the x/FED funds.

Anyway Mattchu whens the baby due. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back